Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionSharks MOD/ADMIN application (: EmptySharks MOD/ADMIN application (:

more_horiz

Name: Kyle
Logged hours on Gmod?:
Steam profile link: http:/ /steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972156818/
Steam id: STEAM_0:0:5945545
Steam ID3: U:1:11891090

Do you have any previous experience as a mod or an admin?: Yes, I do have previous experience of being a mod or admin as i have been a super admin /DEV/ co-owner on Eugecus darkrp, Aswell as i have been many ranks on Minecraft,CSS,TF2,Unturned, and more! c:

Why should we accept you as an admin?: You should accept me as admin and or mod because i am very mature and experienced with admin as you can tell from my previous experiences, I take zmod very seriously as lets say there is someone that i see (Not a fresh spawn) I sneak up behind them and do my usual, saying make a single move and your dead. I help fresh spawns for ex: i give them some of my loot and they sometimes even stick with me! I've made lots of friends on the zmod servers and i am very glad that they are still up hence the fact that this gamemode has been here for a while! I've been here since the start and i've realized that i could apply for a position! I am willing to help and to do anything required prior to server protocols. I have no enemys nor do i plan to make any!
"Thanks for reading! I appriciate you taking your time to read my application"
If there are any other questions that needed to be addressed just tell me.
(Application format creds go to marston (: Thanks)
NOTE: I do have a vac ban in a game because i was accused of hacking in cod 4 :/

descriptionSharks MOD/ADMIN application (: EmptyRe: Sharks MOD/ADMIN application (:

more_horiz
Plus Support

descriptionSharks MOD/ADMIN application (: EmptyRe: Sharks MOD/ADMIN application (:

more_horiz
Hello Kyle,
We already have 10 moderators. We are not recruiting at the moment.

Sorry and thank you.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply