Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionAdmin abuse report: lightshake123 EmptyAdmin abuse report: lightshake123

more_horiz
Hi there,

Admin Lightshake123 on [PvP][EN]|15.0|Beast!!!

Was teleporting, flying around and spawning weapons in to kill people. User ModestBeast called him a "badmin" in chat. He then banned ModestBeast.

This is a clear abuse of power. Please unban ModestBeast as he did nothing wrong. I can get other users to confirm this.

Game is great, but admins need to stop cheating.

Thanks

descriptionAdmin abuse report: lightshake123 EmptyRe: Admin abuse report: lightshake123

more_horiz
hello,

Lightshake123 is not a member of our team. He rents are server it is for this reason that in the name servers rented is not written (official). We all know the abuse of this owner. It is already banned from all other servers after much problem caused by it. Remember that if you play elsewhere on another server you will not see it.

descriptionAdmin abuse report: lightshake123 EmptyRe: Admin abuse report: lightshake123

more_horiz
Ok thanks. Can Modestbeast not be unbanned?

more_horiz
I was there. I hate it when admins are like this. ModestBeast did nothing wrong. He should be unbanned.

more_horiz
Sambo wrote:
I was there. I hate it when admins are like this. ModestBeast did nothing wrong. He should be unbanned.

Be cool, Lightshake isn't an admin, he buy a server to Nordhal. Don't compare lightshake with real admin please.

I think nordhal will ask you to give the steam ID of your friend.

more_horiz
No need Steam_ID of ModestBeast. It's an friend.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply