Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionThe Journey of Me - A GAME ABOUT YOU - EmptyThe Journey of Me - A GAME ABOUT YOU -

more_horiz
If you have 15 minutes in your life, test it. Disturbing experience. ^^

The Journey of Me - A GAME ABOUT YOU - Logo

"In March 2015, the Game Design students at E-art Sup, a Paris-based design school, were assigned to create playable game prototypes for a fictional TV marketing campaign.They worked long and hard for two months, and submitted their designs to a jury in May. Most of the projects were good, but one particularly stood out. It was clunky, ugly, but it had a strong idea.

Creative studio Yodog decided to take them in-house for an intensive 5-weeks workshop to help them remake and perfect their prototype. This is the result.

The Journey Of Me is the story of a peaceful prince who just wants to stay in his castle; the short adventure of a hero who doesn’t want to be played. And ultimately, it’s a game about you.

The game is free and works in a browser. Playtime is around 15 minutes. Enjoy!"

http://thejourneyofme.yodog.fr

The Journey of Me - A GAME ABOUT YOU - Logo

Last edited by Nordahl on Mon 10 Aug - 13:39; edited 1 time in total

descriptionThe Journey of Me - A GAME ABOUT YOU - EmptyRe: The Journey of Me - A GAME ABOUT YOU -

more_horiz
C'est des gens que tu connais? Je testerai dès demain!

descriptionThe Journey of Me - A GAME ABOUT YOU - EmptyRe: The Journey of Me - A GAME ABOUT YOU -

more_horiz
Nan un ami a partagé ça. J'ai testé et tu verras la surprise est pas désagréable. :)

more_horiz
Ah effectivement c'est plutôt sympa, ce petit détournement et histoire autour du joueur et du persos :).

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply