Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionNew ideas and improvements EmptyNew ideas and improvements

more_horiz
*I am going to mark all weapons in [] Brackets

First of all, i am going to begin with the sleeping in Zworld... There is a big bug - which kind of annoys me, might not annoy other players but im not really sure if it is a bug... Once youre sleeping you can hit someone only once and kill them instantly. I am not sure if it is a bug or not.

Second i am thinking of maybe adding more melee weapons. Such as [Crowbars], [Knifes] and [police batons] - Maybe. Adding more melee weapons might maybe make people happier, maybe adding different damages or if you get stabbed with a knife or an axe you start bleeding. Or maybe if you get hit with a melee weapon againt the head you will start bleeding or your screen will be darker and you are damaged badly. Also maybe adding things like handcuffs and people can get locked up or kidnapped or even used as a slave.

Third i am thinking of adding more weapons or adding weapon modifications. Because ive seen the weapon addon you use and there is a [Silenced M9 Baretta] So if you add a silencer you can get it and if you put them in the crafting menu it will craft a [Silenced M9 Baretta]. Or you could make things craft-able and lets say to craft metal you can use metal plates or you can craft melee weapons like a [Hand-made Knife]

Fourth is light source, i think it will make games interesting if you can make torches, Cloth and stick with gas on it - Something like the game rust. But with torches you can set them on fire.

Fifth is maybe more searching areas, like adding tents which you can sleep in and you can use as storage, or you can get actual trucks and attach crates to them, which will make items delivering easier (For example you are chopping wood for a base and you can put like wood in the crates).

Sixth is creating more items - for instance you could create helmets or armor, or you can find them in military bases. Also you can make custom clothes or helmets. You could possibly add more things like different types of metal, like barrels and chambers and stuff - so for instance you can create guns and gun grips of the guns. It might make things easier.

Seventh is more crafting ideas - Maybe you can add opening doors or stairs you can climb up because the stairs are not easy to create in zworld. Maybe add more craftings like furnaces to cook your food faster and for that you could find stones around the map or mine the stones and you could get clay and stones or coals (Which will be faster to cook food) and using stone and clay you can make furnaces

Thanks for reading this, maybe you will add ideas or not - i dont know. But im hoping you will add one of these!

Your regards;

RookieReal

descriptionNew ideas and improvements EmptyRe: New ideas and improvements

more_horiz
Hello,

There is a bunch a cool ideas, and I'll give my personal opinion below:

About the sleeping, it is most likely to be a bug than something created to do something on that kind.

About the melee weapons, and customised models in general, it is something that requires modelling, and it is not, for now, what Nordahl working on, so it'll take some time to be here (but source models can be used, I think).

I like the idea of making torches, it could be another type of light source in the game, and that would be interesting.

I'm inviting you to check at that link http://www.zworld-afterlife.com/?pid=7, it show the ideas, what's in progress and what is ready to be launched in the next update.

With my regards,

Popkill

more_horiz
Ive seen some of it, things like the molotov cocktail would be bad - lots of people would make them and spam them to annoy people and get easy kills. Also i think they should add fists - Since if maybe there is going to have the catch system. But thanks for responding - and thanks for saying you like them and they are cool!

more_horiz
As a suggestion, i'd like to see lootable uniforms (i.e ghillie suit, gas mask) and accesories to differentiate normal citizens from the elite survivors. This could also add roleplay potential.

more_horiz
Another suggestion in which I was thinking of whilst I was playing on the servers would be the addition of hostage items (i.e Handcuffs w/ keys, Zip tie, Rope) this will add a function to hold your hostages and restrain them from any unwanted movement. This would also significantly encourage some roleplay rather than the bog standard shoot on sight.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply