Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionAdmin by the name of "Xander" abusing phys gun and griefing EmptyAdmin by the name of "Xander" abusing phys gun and griefing

more_horiz
The admin "xander" started following me and my friend and proceeded to drag me and my friend around the map and at one point left me on the tallest building with no way of getting down. that day he also tried to trap us in 2 buildings by spawning immovable objects around every entrance of the 2 buildings although he failed to do this still continued to follow us. He also stole a storage crate i owned and used it to store his stuff somewhere else.

The day after, he changes the map that i was playing on (I am not a part of the database so when i leave the server i lose all of my stuff that i am holding) and decides to change the map to a prop hunt map and changed it several other times until i was returned to the original map that i was playing on. But because we had changed maps everything that i've built has been removed and he treats it like it was a joke.

This admin abuses the power he has, teleporting players around the map and has single-handedly ruined my experience on that server. Xander should be stripped of his admin privileges as he is disrupting the server and removing hours of progress.

-Aachurch

descriptionAdmin by the name of "Xander" abusing phys gun and griefing EmptyRe: Admin by the name of "Xander" abusing phys gun and griefing

more_horiz
I know. Know that it is not my administrator.

This is the last time that he will make it. I blacklisted him permanently. I do not think that he will come to apologize, so I'll do it in his place. Sorry.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply