Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionRequesting for friend's appeal. EmptyRequesting for friend's appeal.

more_horiz
Heya, I was quickly writing this down to figure out what is up with the fact my friend is blacklisted; hopefully he's actually telling me the truth he did nothing stupid, and we could talk this out, If he is under a valid reason I will understand you dont want any hinderance to the gamemode you have made, his SteamID is STEAM_0:0:80730511, his Steam64ID is 76561198121726750, he is globally banned and I would like to figure out why; the only thing listed is that he has been "Disconnect: Your are Blacklisted.", if you need a picture of it, here; https://prnt.sc/fqvokf

And yes; I understand that if he did do something, I would have to pay 5 Euro to get him back in; hopefully he wasn't lying to me and told me the truth,

Hope this works out,
~Andron1219

descriptionRequesting for friend's appeal. EmptyRe: Requesting for friend's appeal.

more_horiz
Hello. It is automated, it has been banned by the system. There has never error.

I am not responsible for cheats that users download in full knowledge of the consequences. May be that it is tolerated elsewhere. Not here, especially when there is a ranking.

This is what I found in my log:
Steamid of your friend: 76561198121726750
ip :67.225.**.***
Lua Cheat: defcon.lua
date 2017-07-02 20:27:59

descriptionRequesting for friend's appeal. EmptyAcknowledged;

more_horiz
Nordahl, thank you for your time, I was unaware he had a .lua in his system, thanks for at least confirming that he was doing something malicious. I did some research about the .lua and I can see why the system detected it to be hostile, I appreciate your time for looking into this.

descriptionRequesting for friend's appeal. EmptyRe: Requesting for friend's appeal.

more_horiz
Thanks to you also, It is rare the people understand.

Generally, people do not understand why it is scrict. Yet I'm simple and right.

Have a nice day.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply