HomeHome🇫🇷 Forum & Support Français🇬🇧 English Forum & SupportWikiLa liste des ServeursTop50ShopTo do ListMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inOriginahl-Scripts
Share | 

Players looting the base while we're gone in PvE.

Go down 

SteamID64 : 76561198352050081

PostSubject: Players looting the base while we're gone in PvE.   Wed 26 Jul - 20:59

Hello, whoever is reading this, I have come across a very annoying and discouraging issue. I started playing Zworld Afterlife on a PvE server. The map is currently Gm_Construct. And it was 3.1 Zworld #1. Now, I have enjoyed the lack of crowdedness in my own little base. After joining the server once again, I come to enjoy it until I come back to a large box, the floor to a cabin I made, and the ramp to my base, along with 8/10 of my resources gone missing. This is an experience ruining thing that makes me want to stop playing. This has happened multiple times already. I leave, I join, someone took everything I had, then they're gone, then I have nothing to survive as I had built that base by myself and had intended to keep it until I moved to a new location on the map, and I've had to constantly repair it and recover everything even at night, which I fail at and keeps infuriating me, as I am on the verge of quitting. Please prevent other players on PvE servers from using and/or breaking other people's bases, let alone stealing from them, in your PvE servers. This server is unrented. I don't want to sound like a bitch, but I want to enjoy the game. And this is the only way.
Back to top Go down

SteamID64 : 76561198033784269

PostSubject: Re: Players looting the base while we're gone in PvE.   Thu 27 Jul - 0:51

Hello, this is a little disease on gmod. For this reason that I had made a server private, on request. But no one has joined this idea. So I closed this server.

Now I'm more focused on the developments that the education of players.

I think for the players, the best is to find serious survivors, and to focus on stability and usability with them.
Back to top Go down
Players looting the base while we're gone in PvE.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror :: 🇬🇧 English Forum :: 
Help, Support & Request
 :: 🔧 Zworld Support
Jump to: