Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionIt's been 2 years... May u now add me in whitelist? EmptyIt's been 2 years... May u now add me in whitelist?

more_horiz
Hi, 2 years ago I were joined a passworded server remember? and dev were blamed me for "Hijacking" well... I wasn't try to hijack I just clicked join and It were joined I don'T know what I'm wrong here but... I missed that gamemode I've no idea what I'm done but Sorry If I do something Wrong... I can't join any server cuz I'm blacklisted May u add me in whitelist back?

descriptionIt's been 2 years... May u now add me in whitelist? EmptyRe: It's been 2 years... May u now add me in whitelist?

more_horiz
Steam id please? I can check it.

descriptionIt's been 2 years... May u now add me in whitelist? EmptyRe: It's been 2 years... May u now add me in whitelist?

more_horiz
Thank You Very Much :) Here's my steamid: STEAM_0:0:71511193

more_horiz
Right you are not banned for cheat. You are unban. Just wait less 10 hours. I can not refresh it manually because I'm focus on the work.

more_horiz
https://i.servimg.com/u/f11/19/76/96/36/20170910.jpg
What is that error sorry I don't know france

more_horiz
You give me the steamid of this account it's your steam account right?

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198103288114

Then you are unbanned, but your message is the whitelist. The server on the whitelist is a workspace for the stress-tests, this is not a space to play for the moment.

THey are 9/10 available to play. :)

more_horiz
Okay Thank You For Your Help :) It now works

more_horiz
Good. wink

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply