Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionRapport de ban Server Id9 EmptyRapport de ban Server Id9

more_horiz
Server i9
Survive-Z [Cold Winter]

Joueur / admin concerner :

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077850693/
id : 76561198077850693
    STEAM_0:1:58792482

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198191104942/
id : 76561198191104942
    STEAM_0:0:115419607

Rapport fais en Français .

- Xem est un survivant qui nous avais rejoins ( il est russe de basse et parle aussi en anglais ) donc moi  et 2 français , jusqu'aux moment ou il commence à faire un peut l'idiot à utiliser les extincteur alors le serveur était remplis donc ont lui dit d’arrêter de spam , après plusieurs sommation (4) il continu de plus belle  donc je le tue avec un mac 11 pas faute de lui avoir prévenue . Donc il commence alors à dire WTF MAN what did you killed me ect
on lui explique , mon ami anglais rejoins le serveur et trouve xem plusieurs fois il joue un peu ensemble et xem le tue ( il l'a tuer 2 ou 3 fois en tout )
et tue d'autre personne encore .

- L'admin "Amy" arrive et vient sur le toit du comico ( ou on était ) elle commence à déplacer juste des bassines et des  tas de buche . Après elle était venus pour nous dire pourquoi ont avait tuer Xem ect on lui explique . On rejouer tranquillement mais quand on conduits elle prenais la voiture , elle gare les voitures déplace les carcasse de voiture pour bloquer l'entrée .
Un de mes camarades lui envoyer des messages steam à Amy l'admin mais s'en fiche totalement et les supprimes tout les deux  de sa liste d'amis .
après elle conduit nos voitures et déplace des véhicule devant mes amis ect ...

screen :  

Rapport de ban Server Id9 20171210 Rapport de ban Server Id9 Unknow10

descriptionRapport de ban Server Id9 Emptyi didnt do anything bad

more_horiz
on this screenshots i helped them, they said me to drive them to the police station, i did it, u baned me for what? that i helped them??? or that i put their car to the original position???? unban me, i didnt do anything bad

descriptionRapport de ban Server Id9 Emptyunban me pls

more_horiz
i helped everybody who asked me to help them, y u blame me? u dont what really was on th eserver, the groop of people kill everybody whom they meet, they killed my friend too, even after i helped them too( y u baned me?( unban me pls

descriptionRapport de ban Server Id9 Emptyunban me pls

more_horiz
if u think i wanted to kill smn its not true, i didnt want, they killed all friends and i took offence, but i didnt touch no one from them( i helped them after it with car( they even wanted to kill freshspawned player, i said them not to kill him and i saved him, why i became guilty? pls unban me

descriptionRapport de ban Server Id9 Emptypls unban me

more_horiz
i dont want be admin anymore, pls just unban me(

descriptionRapport de ban Server Id9 Empty. . .

more_horiz
Hey , I'm Bayner one of 3 player of the group of survivant .
We have NEVER tell you for any help .

You come in admin mod for you friend Xem , because we killed him .
Read my report for this .

I've just report
I'cant ban admin in the rented server .
The Support And Nordahl decide of this !

And you move they woods and cars ...
Just you cant take the car of player , you must read the admin and player rules for administrate .

:zomb8: Bayner :fzomb:

descriptionRapport de ban Server Id9 Emptyreply

more_horiz
i came in admin mode not because u killed xem, i was in adminmod because i like to fly and is so terrible that i moved wood and car??? u died of it or what??? i do nothing for u, realy nothing

more_horiz
u and your friends wanted to kill freshspawned player, i managed to save him, i thik its more important then moving props...y u arent baned? i was peaceful...what i did for u?

descriptionRapport de ban Server Id9 Empty...

more_horiz
Just you haven't reading the admin / moderator rules
And my friends and me haven't killed all freshspawned , we kill people in the police station or hostille player .
If we have shooting in player is not for kill us just for scare .
You can"t interact with the player gameplay if you want move car or other . tell the player or the renter

Please just look this rules : http://forum.zworld-afterlife.com/t1606-en-rules-official-game-servers-admins-owners-renters-user

:zomb8: Bayner :fzomb:

more_horiz
what awful in moving props?? just tell me? i crashed the game? i killed players?? no! i put in original position. can u understand that i did do anything bad?! i helped u and other players but u cant see it, ofcourse u should report for trifle. if u asked me to help u even against the rules i would did it, because i was there to players! everybody see such a small things like moving props but not every know that i wanted help and i did it

descriptionRapport de ban Server Id9 EmptyRe: Rapport de ban Server Id9

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply