Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionUnban Request of Andrei Degrastien EmptyUnban Request of Andrei Degrastien

more_horiz
I would first of all like to thank you for taking the time to read my post, As I understand you are very Busy.

1- STEAM-ID : STEAM_1:1:12111273 [U:1:24222547] 76561197984488275

2- Are you banned on every servers : Yes, I am banned from all Zworld Afterlife Servers.

3- On which server you are banned : All

4- What is written when you try to connect on a server : You are blacklisted for violation of the proper functioning of the server, disrespect, cheat or hack. A Lawsuit can be initiated by the association of law 1901

5-Explain what happened : In 2013 or 2014 (I apologize for not remembering the year properly, it has been a long time) I was promoted to a temporary administrator position on a rented server by the person renting, Lightshake. He instructed me wrongly on what I was to do, and how to properly be staff, which lead to accidental abuse of my powers, I received no warning from the global admin that banned me that I was breaking conduct rules with my actions and was banned permanently. (and though it may not be part of what happened that lead to my ban, I would like to say that after four years, I still wish to go back to my favorite gamemode.)

6- After validation of our hand, to prove to us that you are not here to make us lose our time. Your un-ban will cost you 5€. Are you aware of it?: Yes, I am aware, Though I do live in the United states, I am well prepared to pay the equivalent price to be unbanned.

Thankyou for your time.

-Andrei Degrastien.

descriptionUnban Request of Andrei Degrastien EmptyRe: Unban Request of Andrei Degrastien

more_horiz
Hello,
I checked my logs and I see you was banned for chargeback on paypal(60€ I have refunded) and for abuse.

I remember it was me who joined regularly the server to say there are too many reports of abuse.
So I really have given warnings and I was losing several hours each time. Just the tolerable limits had been reached. And since I've never experienced it.

I have no grudge towards you, but understand thank you.

descriptionUnban Request of Andrei Degrastien EmptyThanks for your time.

more_horiz
That chargeback error was a big issue, as I did not make the choice to refund, another person with account control over my paypal did, But I understand. Keep on with the great work in Zworld Afterlife, and Thankyou for your time regardless.

-A.D.

descriptionUnban Request of Andrei Degrastien EmptyRe: Unban Request of Andrei Degrastien

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply