HomeHome🇫🇷 Forum & Support Français🇬🇧 English Forum & SupportWikiLa liste des ServeursTop50ShopTo do ListMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inOriginahl-Scripts
Share | 

Onix Screen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bayner

SteamID64 : STEAM:0:1:75443242

PostSubject: Onix Screen    Sun 10 Jun - 18:26

Back to top Go down
http://bayner62440.wixsite.com/zworld-afterlife
Onixx

SteamID64 : STEAM_0:0:00000000

PostSubject: Ridiculous   Sun 10 Jun - 23:04

What aren't you going to include some text here Bayner?
Sure then I willl:

This is ridiculous, honestly. A bad joke.
I don't know what feelings I have currently. I'm disappointed and feel like I was betrayed.
Sure, let's ignore the context and background of each and every pictures.
You did a good job researching against me Bayner, proud of ya.
Ah yes, quickly I became the bad guy, because of the ignorant, scum russians and players who just can't keep the rules.
I didn't really do anything for zworld, no, of course not.
Didn't spend hours thinking on bugs and glitches so that I could report them, no. I didn't tell every single glitches and bugs I know. No. I didn't spend time making reports for you. It looks like it didn't worth anything to you. I could have just kept silence, but no I reported them.
Well, here, let me tell you the story that Bayner just did not want to include in his little report against me.:

First picture:
https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/23/7/1528645587-20180609145402-1.jpg

Yes, I have 4 kills. The question is why: because of russians. Russians attacked me. Russians killed me. Russians died. Simple story. Here this picture was taken on an average day on a pve server:
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/929311677226575129/93E3C657A3933ED0D871E5405F8A7C5519B0B625/
The names of the russians here:
Half Life 3 Confirmed
Dark Lord
Perfumer
danko

Second picture:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1381309009

Oh yes. The scum. The worst. Who's name is Just Joe.
How many times did he get reported? Hmm I don't know maybe 3-4? But oh well let's ignore that and give him another chance.

Simple story: Russians came. Russians killed me. I got angry. I killed every single russian. Why? Because I had all the right to. If they break rules, why can't I? Why can't I take revenge?

Third picture:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1379787379

Ah yes, what a great game that was. I don't understand why you included this picture, but I hope you do. Well, do I need to explain this?
Looks like yes: PvP server. Players kill each other. Why? Because it's PvP? What does PvP mean? Player versus player. Simple story.

Fourth picture:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1227797377
Do I need to explain this?
Looks like yes: PvP server. Players kill each other. Why? Because it's PvP? What does PvP mean? Player versus player. Simple story.

Fifth picture:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1229574915
Do I need to explain this?

Oh but wait, wait. Check this out. A normal day on a pve server:
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6lae4r

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6kw6e7
If this isn't proof how the pve servers work, I don't know what is.
They clearly attacked me for no god damn reason. This is why I get revenge.

My kills on pve are BECAUSE of the RUSSIANS.
Many players are complaining about them. But no, ban someone who is innocent. Why do I have such kill numbers? Because I have hunders of hours in the game and some random russian can't take me out. Call me selfish but that's the truth.
CONTEXT MATTERS.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
bayner

PostSubject: Re: Onix Screen    Mon 11 Jun - 1:18

CONTEX yes no probleme  :)
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6kw6e7

You hold your weapon in your hand and you point it towards him while receding gently, put yourself in its place. a guy comes home from your car and gets out of the car with a gun in his hand. I do not say that he is not wrong in having killed you, you are quite good on this point. but the revenge kill hmm on a RP server "role play" you know? it's simple you're dead you do not have to come back to revenge, especially since it's you who had to penetrate in his base :)

for the future know that the reason "is a server pvp so I kill everyone without thinking" is not really correct you know?

http://zworld.forumactif.com/t666-fr-reglements-serveurs-de-jeu-admins-owners-loueurs-utilisateur
Here you can always translate them but I will translate what you probably did not see

"1 - Players character or imbued with their person to the point of harming the atmosphere have nothing to do on our servers.
"3- Do not kill players for nothing, you could be banned."
"4- Bet on cooperation, do not repeat the stupid actions of other players.If you are killed this is not a reason to kill another player who did nothing, you could be banned"
"6- Respect other players, it's a cooperative game, it's not a war game."
Know that yes I know that you have well help the advancement of Zworld and I would love not to report you but more people that it is recant or old this complains your behavior not that the hirers the players that you kill in loop on the servers until they disconnect.

If you answer me that you did not see these rules also know that oddly I remember you have transmitted them and translated in message depriving steam there is already a moment.
forget that the fact that there are people who freekill without respecting the rules certainly does not give you the right to do the same.

I also know that you have ancient on Zworld but almost every time I play with people who meet you, they all the same speech "a bad meeting" example on server rp you steal a car from the person in question, she finds you, she kills you.
YOU come back to kill her, but tell me onix who is wrong according to you? the man who kills you (while respecting the rules) or you who come back to kill him and in rp it's not revenge kill but it randomkill!
Finally I know yes I repeat myself in my comments but the rule "1- Players temper or imbued with their person to the point of harming the atmosphere have nothing to do on our servers." it's just a question of logic empty a waiter see more because you decide to do it, imagine a new player who starts but who has to kill in loop by a guy who has 1250 hours of games? in its place would you like to continue?
You think that to play is a good atmosphere, I do not think and especially I think you have forgotten that Zworld-Aferlife is a mod of survival multiplayer guide cooperation The term pvp "player vs player" means yes that the killing is allowed but you do not think to abuse his real?
If you want a good reason for this report look at you actions think about it.
Sorry to have gone round in circles for this answer, I hope you will understand a little at least ...
Back to top Go down
Onixx

PostSubject: Answer   Mon 11 Jun - 1:57

Oh yes and at the end I will be the bad guy for even defending myself. If pve is about team work and having a friendly atmosphere then the russian guy can't just kill me even if I was at his base. How does this even work?
You are too afraid of guns, but why? Because of the bad experience you got by some players. By the way, you have no right judge me by my actions since you weren't even there. You don't believe me how bad russian players are? Play more maybe.

"I also know that you have ancient on Zworld but almost every time I play with people who meet you, they all the same speech "a bad meeting" example on server rp you steal a car from the person in question, she finds you, she kills you.
YOU come back to kill her, but tell me onix who is wrong according to you? the man who kills you (while respecting the rules) or you who come back to kill him and in rp it's not revenge kill but it randomkill"
Nope, I definitely do not agree with your statement, it's in the god damn rules that "robbers/thieves can be killed".
These rented servers have costum rules don't forget that.
You weren't even there, you are all talk.

Since it's a costum rented server the staff of it should decide what is good and what is bad.

Yeah maybe I shouldn't be this aggressive on pvp, but if you have ever played pvp, you know that everyone shoots on sight. Trust me I died enough times being friendly and i had enough of that.
Back to top Go down
bayner

PostSubject: Re: Onix Screen    Mon 11 Jun - 3:09

I noticed that you like a lot playing on the rules. "you have never played pvp, you know that everyone shoots on sight, trust me I just had enough time."

yes I have already played in pvp

(22 kills in 1h20minutes with 4 players remaining of which 1 friend has you
/ 22 kill in less than 1 hour with 3 remaining players
/ 16 kill pve in about 35 minutes)
even the greatest zworld freekiller do not have 1/4 of your kill whether pve or pvp.

And in my opinion but I do not doubt that it is the opinion of several player of zworld, you have made flee largely as many people of the pvp server as freekiller / troller that banished or report every day.

After you say "Yeah maybe I should not be this aggressive on pvp"
"maybe"? I think that even you can see that you literally unleashed on people when a server pvp and open.
You also talk about shot seen?

You remember the post you made "I became famous" here is a good proof of that.
"I was playing on this web server and checked the video out haha. I sadly made them go away."  " the fun starts from 1:08:34 to 1:11:03 and then at 1:38:35 he shows the scoreboard"
  It's really you who says it!

Here is the video in question! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax6BdeouJb4&feature=youtu.be&t=1h8m34s
here after you say "On pvp , players shoot at sight  and the Russians are bad player".

Certainly you are a good staff but logic levels in games you are not good.
KEEP A GOOD GENERAL AMBIENCE
I do not think that's what you do ...
You say I speak but I do not know the context but seeing her I have the right to speak excuse me.
You have shown us a good example, a new one that you kill him he is staying 40 minutes on the game and will probably connect more.
Is it you yourself that said "I sadly made them go away" you are the type of people you say kill on pve or pvp servers...
The worst is that in this moment of the video you could probably see that they were all brand new player and friendly but you kill them all and then post your "victory" on the forum thinking you had done well.
Back to top Go down
Onixx

PostSubject: Answer   Mon 11 Jun - 7:42

I don't know what you saw but all of these kills on the pictures are above an hour, except the first one.
So what does this mean?
If someone attacks, kills me then it's war. I won't be surrendering just because they have the numbers.
That's why I have such big numbers, these russians work in groups usually. I'm talking about pve, there isn't wrong with killing on pvp, that's how the game is whether you like it or not. People shoot each other and that is it.

And about the video, you lack of context.
Those were ARMED russians. Sure they might have been new, still an armed group of 5-6 players versus a single guy? I should be frickin awarded for such (joke) Also they had a pretty big group, so I felt threatened by their presence. Also it was fekin pvp but sure ignore that.
Back to top Go down
bayner

PostSubject: Re: Onix Screen    Mon 11 Jun - 8:16

After his "And about the video, you lack of context." I lack of context ...
Certainly I was not present but the fact is that on the video the streamer meets survivors and is totally friendly they did not no evidence of agresiviter send you.
I understand that the fact that they are group scare you but you are a big boys you know this map well you can easily bypass them.
Again saying "I felt threatened so I kill them" will not work because the in the CONTEXT is you going to this group to kill them ...
And the fact that the players are Russian does not give you the right of the killers especially since you had just joined the server so not really much to lose.
{
And I forgot I'm really sorry for the English mistakes as you know I
am not English speaking;) }
I do not think it's a good image of our servers or our player in general ... In short I'll stop because this topic goes round.
__________ :redc: ____________________ :redc: _____________________ :redc: ________________________

:fzomb: :zomb9: Your Friend Bayner :zomb9:  :fzomb:
Back to top Go down
Onixx

PostSubject: Answer   Mon 11 Jun - 14:19

Firstly, the streamer met with his own people, they were their fans and friends, those other survivors around him weren't random survivors. How do I know this? After he joined, 5-6 players joined after him and they were talking in the chat too. I quickly translated the text with the built in translator.
How do you know that i had just joined? No, I had full kevlar, ak and mac11.
Stop making up the story, you are just speculating now.
You only see what you want to see.

"I do not think it's a good image of our servers or our player in general ... In short I'll stop because this topic goes round."
If we are talking about this, then what's up with those players with the most pvp kills hmm? A player named Abstract for example? And the other greatest players on zworld?
Oh I do remember the old days when i joined to a pvp server and got killed instantly. That is how pvp should be played, killing on sight.
Then what's the difference between pve and pvp if the same rules apply to both of them? Explain that Sherlock.
Back to top Go down
bayner

PostSubject: Re: Onix Screen    Mon 11 Jun - 15:05

"How do you know that i had just joined?"
"Stop making up the story, you are just speculating now."

"the fun starts from 1:08:34 to 1:11:03"
Here is your post http://zworld.forumactif.com/t2311-i-became-famous?highlight=famous.
You say well on this post that it opens the scorboard? I simply conctater that:
"the fun starts from 1:08:34 to 1:11:03"
It opens the score board ver 1h38 is 30 minutes later.
I just saw at that moment that you had 37 minutes of session.
So you had 7 mintutes of games when you killed them.

"you are just speculating now."
"You only see what you want to see. "
I only see what I want to see, no I will not say it I try to advance this post in you the proofs, and tell you that you should not play as his.
Several people complained about you.
This I demonstrate to you since the beginning of this post is that your screen shows us clearly that you have to empty more server ... These server in question finally the players who played with you on are part because for uh they really do not cool to get killed like her in a loop.

I will be clear:"Oh I remember the old days when I joined to get a pvp server and got killed instantly. That's how it should be played, killing on sight."
you do not think like a Zworld player but war games.
So I take this opportunity to remind you this rule: "1- Players character or imbued with their person to the point of damaging the atmosphere have nothing to do on our servers."
you talk about other players in the same case as you? they are as guilty as you!
Then the rules in pve and pvp are not the same but "similar".
Example: Pve 'player vs environment'
            Pvp 'Player vs Plauer'
This little graduation "pvp" or "pve" serves to show us that the kill is allowed but you want to abuse.
"Do not kill players for nothing, you could be banned"
"1- Players character or imbued with their person to the point of damaging the atmosphere have nothing to do on our servers."

Here are the rules you do not respect.
You were moderator Zworld?
I find it annoying that today you think that pvp rhymes with this romp and make people leave.
.................................................. ........................

If you are your liking want to play "PVP" and shot on call go on a call of duty or a dayz no worries the moment you do not hurt anymore.
"Explain that Sherlock."
Sherlock have you explain everything.

2110 :zh: :zch: :redc:
Back to top Go down
Onixx

PostSubject: Answer   Mon 11 Jun - 15:46

So what? I can't find an ak and mac in 7 minutes and kill them since it was pvp? You are out of your mind.
You are talking like I killed 23 on pve. No. I killed them on pvp which is righteous. I don't care if you don't understand it still but that is how pvp is played, not only by me, by everyone.
Who complained at me? Name them and show the proof. I can say things like that.
You know, I heard that many players complained about you reporting them and making them get a ban. The worst part of this is that the developer believes you.
"you do not think like a Zworld player but war games."
What are you even talking about, war games? No, this is how pvp is played still nowadays. But you haven't been active since what months, then you came back and quickly blacklisted like 7-8 players including me.

"Then the rules in pve and pvp are not the same but "similar".
Example: Pve 'player vs environment'
           Pvp 'Player vs Plauer'
This little graduation "pvp" or "pve" serves to show us that the kill is allowed but you want to abuse.
"1- Players character or imbued with their person to the point of damaging the atmosphere have nothing to do on our servers."

Oh yes, it's my fault that I can't be killed by some random players.
Abuse it? Nope, how would I abuse it if it's allowed? Make up your mind I suggest you. If killing is allowed then where is the problem?

"Players character or imbued with their person to the point of damaging the atmosphere have nothing to do on our servers."
Damaging the atmosphere? What have I done? I only killed on pvp where it is allowed.

"This I demonstrate to you since the beginning of this post is that your screen shows us clearly that you have to empty more server"
Emptying the server? I'm so sorry that I can't get killed. I swear I will let them kill me on pve and pvp.

"You were moderator Zworld?
I find it annoying that today you think that pvp rhymes with this romp and make people leave."

Yes, I was a moderator and even an admin but I quit because of these players constantly killing on pve and got tired of dealing with them all. Asking for the details and what happened exactly and not just blacklisting them without the context.

Oh yes I do like pvp but here.
If you are such a weakling, softhearted player, you have no place on a pvp server. You have never even played on pvp I risk that.
Back to top Go down
bayner

PostSubject: Re: Onix Screen    Mon 11 Jun - 16:46

"So what? I can't find an ak and mac in 7 minutes and kill them since it was pvp? You are out of your mind.
You are talking like I killed 23 on pve. No. I killed them on pvp which is righteous. I don't care if you don't understand it still but that is how pvp is played, not only by me, by everyone."
---
So please listen :) I was just answering to : "How do you know that I had just joined? No, I had full kevlar, ak and mac11.Stop making up the story, you are just speculating now.
You only see what you want to see. "I find you a little aggressive and take the time to read what I write please because we will stay here chatting for a long time :)

You say that's how the pvp is to play the reckless people on the easy trigger is it a reason to kill everyone as if you were in a game like warface, call of duty ... the counter of kill does not count.
Also many server rent by players are mostly put in PVP but no player who makes 20 kill in 30 minutes like you that it's weird, well it's because their staff enforced the rules there "http://zworld.forumactif.com/t666-fr-reglements- server-to-play-admins-owners-lessors-user "
After if you want examples of renters "David *, Flocon, Mehdinge, Kubian, Vissionaire and so on, it's because you play with players that totally ruin the atmosphere that you have to do the same?
[4- Misez sur la coopération, ne répétez pas les actions stupides des autres joueurs. Si vous êtes tués ce n'est pas une raison de tuer un autre joueur qui n'a rien fait, vous pourriez être bannis] I translate to you [4- Bet on cooperation, do not repeat the stupid actions of other players. If you are not a reason to kill another player who did nothing, you are banned banished]
This is one of the general rules you think that the pvp you do is correct with these rules?

1- Players character or imbued with their person to the point of damaging the atmosphere have nothing to do on our servers.
2- Do not exploit the bugs. You can be banned for Abuse.
3- Do not kill players for nothing, you could be banned.
4- Bet on cooperation, do not repeat the stupid actions of other players. If you are killed this is not a reason to kill another player who did
nothing, you could be banned.
5- Do not connect to Zworld-Afterlife servers with Cheats activated or a version of Gmod stained by Lua-Cheats. You will create errors and
the system will ban you from servers globally to protect yourself.
6- Respect other players, it's a cooperative game, it's not a War game.

you say it's the pvp that you do with the players and that uh do the same.
Well, they are also in the wrong, unless, of course, a landlord makes his server a war-field for the heat of the trigger.
but on the official server servers where you did these acts it was just not PERMITTED!
I hope that this time you will understand and take the time to read and understand the rules that you have broken!

Now to get back to what you said to me: "What are you talking about, war games? No, this is how you are playing still nowadays. quickly blacklisted like 7-8 players including me. " I have my own reason to be away! and know that even if I leave 1 month I come back I do not persue the right to postpone people like the ones I reported here

http://zworld.forumactif.com/t2328-random-kill-pve-server-id-4#7443
http://zworld.forumactif.com/t2330-troll-freekil-server-pve#7445

and to return to the "quickly blacklisted like 7-8 players including me" Yes I quickly blacklist especially the other player, you made it a moment that I watch you play, in pvp a message of the stylus "I am friendly do not kill me I send myself "do not make you hot and cold and you empty your hair in the people you see!

good day onix but this post is clearly useless since from the beginning it sums up to "it's pvp" ...

Back to top Go down
Onixx

PostSubject: Answer   Mon 11 Jun - 17:50

"I find you a little aggressive and take the time to read what I write please because we will stay here chatting for a long time :)"
Oh I'm sorry that I can't fully understand your gibberish. If you insult me then here, take it.

"Also many server rent by players are mostly put in PVP but no player who makes 20 kill in 30 minutes like you that it's weird, well it's because their staff enforced the rules there "
What is weird? That you can't kill that much in 30 minutes or that you are not good enough? To this I can only assume you are jealous.
Here, what happened here? :)
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/923668160616198622/0EA562F03CFA0BB66CFF2740B83146E8851B8A24/

"After if you want examples of renters "David *, Flocon, Mehdinge, Kubian, Vissionaire and so on, it's because you play with players that totally ruin the atmosphere that you have to do the same?"
No, I don't ruin the "atmosphere" on pve. But I can't stand when I get killed for no reason, of course I'm going to take revenge.
You are making me look like a mass murderer who joins and starts killing without reason.
You are wrong.
I always have my reasons on pve when I kill.

"but on the official server servers where you did these acts it was just not PERMITTED!
I hope that this time you will understand and take the time to read and understand the rules that you have broken!"
I won't accept that I can't kill on pvp, I have learnt that you need to shoot before they shoot.
I experienced many times how pvp works, for  example when a player shouting "I'm friendly don't shoot" comes to me then draws a deagle out and that was it for me.

What I did on pve was only for either self defense or revenge.
What I did on pvp was fair, I won't tell you again why.

What about those players who have the most kills on pvp?
A player named Abstract? What about those great players?
Sure only I will get banned.

Good report that's all I can say.
And the developer believes you. That's the saddest part.
Back to top Go down
bayner

PostSubject: Re: Onix Screen    Mon 11 Jun - 18:54

I make it very clear why you say that you kill only with good reason in pve I doubt it!
I was talking about PVP you say "What is weird? That you can not kill that much in 30 minutes or so that you are not good enough?
Here, what happened here? :) "this is your confession that tells us clearly that you look for the kill! We all you are strong in pvp But there are limits that you have crossed.

And I do not see why: "Good report that's all I can say.
And the developer believes you. That's the saddest part. "
Do you find it sad that the developer believes me? it's just that he saw that for you the mod "pvp" has become a place for you to let off steam.

Know that I took only the acts that you had on the servers PVP (even if there is a screen at the beginning of post or we see you on a server pve)

If you persist in not understanding why you are banished, I can not do anything for you:
Back to top Go down
Onixx

PostSubject: Answer   Mon 11 Jun - 19:09

Haha crossed a line on pvp? Maybe next time include in the rules: "You can't kill more than 10 players at once or blacklist"..
Here write this into the official rules.
Yes I look for the kills on pvp and in any of those events. I wanted to win and I won.
But what is going to be the next? That i cheat and hack?
Oh sure ban me twice then.

Yes pvp is actually a great place to let off steam. But you haven't amswered my question.
When will those players with the most pvp kills get banned like me hmm?
Back to top Go down
bayner

PostSubject: Re: Onix Screen    Mon 11 Jun - 19:27

I will answer your question since you insist: simply when a postponement will be transmitted on this forum or if a Staff cross them in games.
What ends this debate, I wish you a pleasant evening.

1f4ac 2110 1f512
Back to top Go down
Cyranek

SteamID64 : 76561198352050081

PostSubject: Re: Onix Screen    Wed 20 Jun - 15:00

Hell, Onix was a great friend.
Sucks to see him go, though I find it strange you put images of PvP server.
I've played with him enough to understand where he's coming from. We come across a lot of Russians, even on PvE servers, and they attack us even when we're passing by. Russians mostly don't know how to play by the rules. It's just the way they are most of the time. I believe Onix, Russians can't understand what PvE means unless they're actually on the server to play the game, not be an annoyance.
Back to top Go down

Onix Screen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror :: 🇬🇧 English Forum :: 💬 Discussion-
Jump to:  
http://projectzomboid.fr/news/news.phphttps://www.online.net/frhttp://zworld-afterlife.fr/https://originahl-scripts.com/gmod-scripts