Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionDirector Presentation  EmptyDirector Presentation

more_horiz
Name: Marklordan .Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:37153857)
Logged hours on Gmod?: 1409
Do you have any previous experience as a mod or an admin? :
Yes, I do have a lot of experience. I used to be an admin In Zombie RP. The weapons we used were similar to the ones in Zword. I was first added as a moderator since I reported that there was a hacker on the loose in the server. A few months later I was promoted to admin. The reason of my promotion is there was an emergency patch for a bug in the server, where can’t be spawn by players only admins. Since I was the only one online at that time I was quickly promoted to handle all the needs of the players for one hour till the server was patch. Sadly the owner got tired from all the bugs and gave it away to a bigger sever. The new owner shut the server down due to its multiple bugs. Most of the community band up together to form a new severs. I turned down the offer for super admin due to my studies.

Why should we accept you as an admin? :
I get along with everyone in the sever. Once in a while I teach new players how to do basic things if there are too many of them I tend to construct a decent base for us to prosper, I mostly do this in PVE severs. I’m good friends with Doge me and 5ide in the Outlaw PVP server since I ran with them as bandits and survivor. As well a new found friend Bily [FR] in the server Fingerland #2
I always follow the rules in the server as well as reminding the others about the rules. I am able to speak fluently in English and Tagalog .I do not tolerate spawn killing since there is no sport in kill an unarmed player.  In PVE server when there is no admin I see a lot of RDMers. Since I have no power at the time I hunt them all down till they rage quit. In a way a kept the server safe for the mean time. I explain myself to the admins when this happens. Like the time I met Bily [FR]

I've been added as a moderator by Bily [FR] to handly the RDMers in the PVE server in Fingerlands #2

Last edited by Marklordan on Mon 23 Jun - 18:58; edited 1 time in total

descriptionDirector Presentation  EmptyRe: Director Presentation

more_horiz
Welcome Marklordan,
We count on you,
That your judgment(sentence) is just and good ! :police: 

more_horiz
Thank you Bily beer  smiley 
sorry that i haven't replied, College and others. I've been handling the server quite well.

more_horiz
Welcome in the moderation Marklordan.

more_horiz
Welcome in the moderator team. :)

more_horiz
Welcome ! I will maybe be more serious but don't forget when you ban players to post a ban report in the section made for it  wink 

more_horiz
Gratz dude :D!. For beind a admin i think?. lel i dunno

-TheBlueShyBoy

more_horiz
Thanks guys, But for some reason i cant find the fingerland #2 server. Due to the update question 

more_horiz
It's normal. I work on. But I work also on patch. So just with time can fix that.

more_horiz
Oh, That's Good to know  azn 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply