Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionHome builder | server's home page EmptyHome builder | server's home page

more_horiz
Hi, welcome to the home builder server's home page.
here you can comment about the server, report things, tell about the stories you lived on it and last but not least, you can see the rules of this server (yes, there are custom rules), anyways, have fun! wink

PVE PVE PVE PVE PVE PVE PVE PVE PVE PVE PVE PVE

I know that it says PVP in the settings but that's to protect your PVE score since the server runs on custom rules that include a PvP element.

The Rules:

(Standard PVE rules apply, so stealing, breaking barricades, etc.. warrant lethal action from the properties's owner)

[*]-PVE: This is a PVE server, react like you would in real life(in accordance with the rules), find a place to build your home or your base and most importantly, do not RDM.

[*]-CLAIM: You can claim only 1 found or built house by typing wich base you claim in the chat and by putting a paper sign on the front door, plus, you have the right to kill anyone that enters YOUR house. (An admin has the right to tell you to relocate if he deems the base to be in a problematic location for the server)

[*]-STEALING + ENGAGEMENT: You can steal from other homes, but if you shoot the owner before he shot you at least 1 time it'll be considered as an RDM.

[*]-WAR: A home can declare war to another home FOR A REASON and MUST ask me or an admin the permission and tell the reason.

[*]-ARENA: There can be an arena on the map (made of red containers, fences and a trader in front of it). Inside of that arena, players can fight to the death (for any reason → betting;duel;etc..) , but only when a staff member of zworld or the server is connected.

[*]-THIS SERVER'S MAIN RADIO FREQUENCE IS: 410Mhz (It is used for small server missions or events, and also to request help from other survivors)

(not knowing the rules is not an excuse)

Now that that's done, I really hope that you will enjoy the time that you'll spend on my server. Have fun!

(Any complaint about the server or events in that server can be made here : https://zworld-afterlife.com/en/servers/discussion-server-8-page-1#top)

(FRench version:  https://zworld.forumactif.com/t1665-home-builder-page-principale-du-serveur   )

-Dark Maul

Last edited by darkmaul on Mon 31 Dec - 18:22; edited 15 times in total

descriptionHome builder | server's home page EmptyRe: Home builder | server's home page

more_horiz
Home builder | server's home page 2015-114
Working to find a cure.
-Dark Maul

descriptionHome builder | server's home page EmptyRe: Home builder | server's home page

more_horiz
Going out to find test subject Z (need him for the cure).

Home builder | server's home page <a href=Home builder | server's home page 2015-115" />

more_horiz
I've recently received questions asking me why did I put the server in a pvp setting when the title says pve, so here's why I didnt put the server in pve settings:

As you all probably know, you have two "player kills score counters", one in pvp and one in pve.

The thing is that having a considerable highscore of pve kills can get you globally banned.

Now the thing is that my server is for the most part a pve server, except that it has custom rules that allow killing in certain conditions.

so therefore regular players could get globally banned if they killed too many players even if they had the right to do so.

I do not want that, but I still want a pve server that doesn't get boring after a while and that still allows some action.

Therefore I chose to put the in pvp settings, but put PvE in the tiltle and also to display a giant PVE text in the loading screen(+the rules).

That's it. (for those who are looking and the end of this ginormus text to see how far it goes, good luck reading it, I know that it'll take me a few hours to do so. :)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply