Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionZOOM BACK in AIMINNG worst than before. EmptyZOOM BACK in AIMINNG worst than before.

more_horiz
Today I wes playing and i cannot kill enemies and they killed me.

That's because of AIMING zoom back, if before was bad, now is worst, worst again and again, I cannot aim with some guns because the zoom is absolutly back, like in quake 3 arena, i cannot aim

If you don't change that i will leave z world afterlife, forever

regards

descriptionZOOM BACK in AIMINNG worst than before. EmptyRe: ZOOM BACK in AIMINNG worst than before.

more_horiz
Hello sir! 😁

My first post will be commenting on a complain. Woo!
Well Pandereta. I do agree with you a little bit with the aiming zoomback. It is harder to kill and i dont really liked it at first too.

But it is different with each gun, as you probably figured out.  For example the AK-47 will zoom in a little bit and ofcourse you can scope with the sniper. If they do change those zoom backs, that will change the 'pro's and cons' for every gun.

Now, after playing alot i fell in love with the zoom out, because i got better with it. It makes it harder for people to kill, so if you're good with it....   Lets see what the boss Nordahl will say about this topic  :undecided:

By the way i dont think that threaten with 'leaving forever' will make any difference. wink

descriptionZOOM BACK in AIMINNG worst than before. EmptyRe: ZOOM BACK in AIMINNG worst than before.

more_horiz
pandereta wrote:
Today I wes playing and i cannot kill enemies and they killed me.

That's because of AIMING zoom back, if before was bad, now is worst, worst again and again, I cannot aim with some guns because the zoom is absolutly back, like in quake 3 arena, i cannot aim

If you don't change that i will leave z world afterlife, forever

regards

You create this post in discution so i can give an answer too.

I don't think the zoom change everything about your shoot... And you are the first to say that about the zoom out. Lot of player say to me they like this another type of zoom, different from another gamemod.

So, nordhal will look abnout that but, i think, he will wait to have more players who thinks like you to change.

more_horiz
Hello,

Check that your FOV is not at least in your options Gmod. Maybe that is your problem.

This is not the first time that I repeat to you Pandereta. Slightly indulgent, remembers that you play on something that is constantly evolving.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply