Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionSome deathmatch lover destroyed everyones fun STEAM_0:0:51563822 EmptySome deathmatch lover destroyed everyones fun STEAM_0:0:51563822

more_horiz
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51563822
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063393372
Pseudo/Motif: GhostFenixx©
Author of this report: BirdFly
Server: Fr [PvP|Public|Custom Map|Afterlight|Traders]19.0 ZETLAWORLD

I was joined to the server with friends. I was trying to find stuff. I just spawned but this guy saw us and he said "I don't have time for you just die" and shot at us with his friends. We had basicly nothing. He kept killing everyone in the server for no reason and he told I'm doing it for safety. I told about rules "no killing no stuff and no killing newspawn. Playing without rules is an ignorant behavior" He said "sorry but ignorance won't make you survive" So he actually meant he won't play with rules. He disturbed everyone on the server. He had fun but we all suffered of his stupid acts. I demand a ban for him since he destroyed our day. There must be a punishment for this. I'll upload screenshots. Thanks.

Literally have nothing other than flashlight.
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=75729044

Then kills everyone.
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=757290548

And this darude guy is his friend.
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=757290487

descriptionSome deathmatch lover destroyed everyones fun STEAM_0:0:51563822 EmptyRe: Some deathmatch lover destroyed everyones fun STEAM_0:0:51563822

more_horiz
This person was already Global banned 3 times, begged for me to unban him by promising that he had matured the two last years... I'm tired of wasting time with this kind of players.

I just unbanned him and I have already a problem to manage with him. This is what happens when I leave a chance... Will have to remind me permanently... Thank you.

It is still a global ban. Sometimes I regret to be cool with Gmod's community. ^^

It is this kind of behaviour that empties servers. Thank you for your report.

descriptionSome deathmatch lover destroyed everyones fun STEAM_0:0:51563822 EmptyKinda true, no argue.

more_horiz
To Birdfly:
Running in front of me with no loot for purpose won't make a reason to ban someone who plays on PvP server, yes i did killed you couple of times,"Ruining all fun", sounds loud, did less than 15 kills in 3hr gameplay is not that big deal, counting like 6+ was a threat, most of innocent blood was on my friend, i can't say i wasn't against that, but he played at his own, so no words around here.
You can just ask me to "play nice" and no running around screaming "Fuck you", but all of that doesn't matter anymore.

To Nordahl:
Well, that's it, i've got it again in a week.
I give up, really, i think that community is not for me.
someone getting in rage because i'm playing on PvP server, this is actually was funny, but sad he only can report me to you, equal as being a "bad" guy and wasting your time.
I won't ask for anything, this is a goodbye, you can delete my profile in ZW site etc, i won't comeback, no one waiting me there anyway.
Sorry for that, didn't mean to make trouble directly to you, but look's like everything i do make it worse.
I wish you luck, that all what i can do, goodbye.

descriptionSome deathmatch lover destroyed everyones fun STEAM_0:0:51563822 EmptyRe: Some deathmatch lover destroyed everyones fun STEAM_0:0:51563822

more_horiz
The rules are displayed on the welcome screen and in the scoreboard. For those who admire the score of innocent unarmed killed.

This is not because it is written that PVP there is no rules...

It is as if you allow you to kill in a free country. Why not? It's write Free Country...

The only time I see people use the forum is to complain then you, and you agree not to contribute to the good atmosphere. There are rules for roleplay on the servers it is well to abide by it can do not empty into disgusting of all the players honest.

One thing is certain there is a type of player that is toxic to the projects. And those are quickly spot and denounce them now.

You may be right Ghostfenix. So just kill the fun. This is not the right place.
We trying to build here.

Maybe I need create another mod. "PvE" "PvP" and add Servers "KoS"

I'm Sorry and good-bye for the 4th time...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply