Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

description[Closed]And owner insulted me with kick for no reason Empty[Closed]And owner insulted me with kick for no reason

more_horiz
Fr [PvP|OpenWorld|Custom Map|Afterlight|Traders]19.0 ZETLAWORLD

I was playing on this server. There were no admins or mods. The was only a person who was flying in the air. I said "Dude stop flying :D" He vent extremly offensive to me for no reason. He said "If you don't like the server then just leave." Then he yelled at the other guy to change his name. His name was "Hitler". It wasn't even a bad thing. I told him to calm down and to stop moderating server so offensive. I said "French people.." He just kicked me and his reason was "Stupid"  I was trying to break my survival record. And he just stupidly kicked me and he insulted me.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=759104074

You may say it's not our server. It's rented. But..
Who will take care of Renters? Why do they destroying your games respect? Why did I waste my 4 hours for this kid owner or whoever kicked me. I kinda remember the name.
I really want the database but I can't see a good server to play. If this brainless people will keep kicking me and my friends for no reason I'm ready to lose my faith on this game mod. I never break any rule and I'm trying to make my friends play with rules. They are also respeting every rule we have. I don't know what you will do but I really want a punishment or a big refund for my resources. I tried and tried almost in every Zworld server. This should be the last of them. I'm still trying to be nice but I'm so frustrated.

It's either this guy steamcommunity.com/id/FutureTim
or this steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198191475638

That normal user was flying and insulting everywhere. Idk what it is but you people will solve this I think.

With respect, I will wait for a satisfying result.

description[Closed]And owner insulted me with kick for no reason EmptyRe: [Closed]And owner insulted me with kick for no reason

more_horiz
Hello, Because I am polite.

I am here to work on the code and to identify problems in game related to the code.
I take care of the most serious and recurrent. The Med is not a case recurring.

When one is called Hitler is that you play the provocation. Generally, it is the work of a troll unfortunately.

Med told me about it. He tried to ask to change his name and he didn't want to. I told him to ignore it. I was right... Must not give importance...

I work when with any your complaint? And how? I spend my time to settle stories of children instead of working.

You do not punishment to require. There are enough servers online, 3 without any owner.

Each think provide the best. I can't call into question the way in which a renter manages their server.

The review system is for the moment down. I rework on all.

Last edited by Nordahl on Tue 6 Sep - 20:31; edited 2 times in total

description[Closed]And owner insulted me with kick for no reason EmptyRe: [Closed]And owner insulted me with kick for no reason

more_horiz
So you are saying I should forget it? Those people can insult me "FOR NO REASON" but I can't insult them because it's in the rules.

Also I really think that kicker was this guy
steamcommunity.com/id/FutureTim

If there is no punishment I can go to the same server and I can insult the renter as much as I can. Will I get a global ban or just a server ban? Because it really hurts me right now. I really have to fck some renters butt. He destoryed my and my friends time. Not only time. We made crates, houses , ammos, a covered base that you an call "town", etc. We worked hard for them due to roleplay. We are some honest decent players which there are not many of them. We were not even killing people unless they have guns. But if we will get fucked by a child renter who has a big ego, we want to deserve our kick.
I may look a little bit frustrated but you can understand it. I'm not the bad guy here. Also I am the victim.

And if we play on non-rented or admin-free servers, will we be able to report people?

more_horiz
Wow... Warning...  :fzomb:

Don't play the innocent. When you do call Hitler is waiting for you to remarks. Anyway I dont care. But for some this is not the case. May be that this is linked to their history. Then it should be respected.

When you say "The Frenchs..." on a French server, on a French Project, expect you also an reaction.

You dont like the Frenchs I invit you to leave. In the meantime we try to do our best.

I speak all the days with Med. And it is a cool guy. He asks a lot of question. But this is not a guy problem.(Maybe only on the Teamspeak, but Since one month I never see one report about him)

However, if the reports accumulate I should do something.

When you have a problem on a server of Contagion, you're going to go see the develloppeurs to complain about?

All you can do is go on another server. And if you're never pleased when you get yours and you're trying to do as you you wish. And you'll see that you have problems with other players who don't look at things your way. It is a story without end.

I would have liked to have worked on Zworld today... This kind stories hinders the project...

If you play for free on servers Zworld this is thanks to the renter.

But I can't play cops with the renter. It is this freedom to create and make their way, which is interesting. Will come soon a system of review which will assign the stars and comments. This will automatically adjust certain problem. Humanly this is not possible when I would open 40 servers.

"The Frenchs..."

more_horiz
I said "French people.." Because on gmod most of them do not know how to speak English and we all know this. We couldn't talk with him because he couldn't understand me. I was being sooo nice and reasonable. NOTHING ELSE. I also had a lot of French friends who can talk English.
Still.... No one can kick a player who spend time and effort on your server with a reason called "idiot".  That's what what real Hitler would do...

And Idk why are you talking about hitler. I don't have problems with hitler player. I never said hitler is waiting for you.

Anyway you go unban that person because seems like I'm the asshole here. Seems like I'm the bad person. It's okay. This always happens to me. Whenever I say a staff member to do the right thing, they are being my enemy. Well if you unban him, I will blame the administrating system which seems someone needs to fix it.

I understand nobody cares about players here.

You seemed interested in my last report so I just wanted to leave this unfair situation. But now I know the truth. I will never leave any report or comment on forum except defending myself. I won't disturb gods with big egos anymore. I like the game. I Won't invite friends becuase I know someone will destroy it. I'll just play alone. I will find guns and kill people. Still I won't kill no-stuff. Because I'm not like that owner and his kicker friend. I still have respect. I'll kill my own time just like that owner's friend did to me. Take care.

Just wanted to add after your edit:
Don't say "we try our best". Maybe you do but that owner tries his worse.
I don't know where to go. If I can't go anywhere, just tell me that's not your job. So I can just go away from the server. I'm just reporting this horrible thing. It makes me sad because I'm not really a bad guy. If a server does something I don't go to developer. But I would like to go to that server again and take some revenge. Anyway..

more_horiz
Your problem may be simply solved by changing server. Damn !

When there was only one problem, your in a single month. It is necessary for you to ask questions. If Medhingue do a silly thing I would advise. In a way correct. You're just angry because your friend Hitler it is made to kick for a reason you know. Are you looking for a provocation you can get it. This seems normal to me. Then if you're looking for revenge then it is you who have to be in the wrong.

Believe me, I'm going to quickly address issues with disruptive elements if I feel it ruins the atmosphere of the servers. If you want to take revenge and kill a lot of other players just to rot the server. I would be force to act. You say you are not an good person... A wise person would change only server.

Medhingue is not a owner problem and you're not a player problem. Don't become it. I will talk with him but I will not global ban him.

Your problem may be simply solved by changing server. Damn !

[Closed]And owner insulted me with kick for no reason Zwsb10

Renter Bayner id:1
2016 / 09 / 21

Renter Medhingue id:2
2016 / 10 / 08

Server Available id:3

Renter floflo id:4
2016 / 09 / 09

Server Available id:5

Server Available id:6

Server Available id:8

Renter Dangerous id:12
2017 / 01 / 21

Server Available id:60

[th][/th]

Last edited by Nordahl on Wed 7 Sep - 1:19; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Hi,

I know Nordhal from a LONG TIME now, and he IS trying to do his best because he works ALONE on this project for a LONG TIME (4 years, and it's not finished yet !).

The problem is this : Every time someone complain and the forum and start arguing he doesn't has the time to work on the game because he has to answer it. And trust me, there are a LOT of people complaining for nothing, kids crying because they have been banned and that is boring and tiring too (Imagine 4 years of people crying !) .

He IS trying to do his best to improve the game, and that's a HUGE waste of time when he has do deal with that sort of problems, he can't focus on the developement when everyone is doing that.

So PLEASE PLEASE let him do what he do the best, developing the game, and just change of server. I understand you are frustrated, ect, but don't be a silly kid and seek for revenge, be smart and play on another server.

Regards,

Sheogorath

more_horiz
What language am I talking?

Why the fck do you think hitler is my friend. I never talked with him. Even 1 second. I never saw him in the game in front of me.

Why the fck are you saying I will kill people to rot the server. I said I will do it in rules. RULES. I wont break rules but I will have fun with killing people.

And if you cant do anything with renters I wont talk with you.

You the renter guy. Stop hiding and face with the guy that you called idiot. Your flying friend came to my base and fucked me. Why dont you start being a proper person so people wont leave. This is how a server dies. I wish you had english tho. French people...

You know what? Fuck it okay? I UNDERSTAND that no one gives a shit. So I will just play in another server.

Done? Please... done

more_horiz
Mate.. Who said anything to Nordahl? He already said he has nothing to do. I understand it. But he shouldn't tell anything about the problem that I had since he can do nothing. No need to be offensive at me okay? He keeps telling me that I did the wrong thing which is so shit.
And you don't call me silly kid. Okay? Anyone who thinks would gladly ban me if I tell them"idiot". So stop talking about revenge since you didn't live it.

AGAIN

I DIDN'T SAY I WILL REVENGE FUCK EVERYONE.
I said I will have fun with killing but I will play with rules. So no one can really do anything about it if they don't want to ban me for fun just like that renter guy.

Let's end this okay? I don't want to argue. I know I'm right and I know no one gives a fck. So I will lose my respect and play like that. Let's deal with it. I feel like I will get a global ban for trying to make people understand me. I expect that after this anyway.
Take care.

more_horiz
It is disrespectful. You speak english. You said:

"Then he yelled at the other guy to change his name. His name was "Hitler". It wasn't even a bad thing. I told him to calm down and to stop moderating server so offensive. I said "French people.." He just kicked me and his reason was "Stupid"  I was trying to break my survival record. And he just stupidly kicked me and he insulted me."

What do you want me to say, thou hast deserved.

more_horiz
Limit is reached.

You speak english... But you said:

"Then he yelled at the other guy to change his name. His name was "Hitler". It wasn't even a bad thing. I told him to calm down and to stop moderating server so offensive. I said "French people.." He just kicked me and his reason was "Stupid"  I was trying to break my survival record."

What do you want me to say?
Thou hast deserved. It is disrespectful.

more_horiz
It's not the owner who kicked and yelled. It's was his friend. He was a player and he was flying. He came to my base and he fcked me.
I would gladly call him idiot and stupid and whatever. Let's ban Birdy and all honest players and unban the ghost guy. Okay that's not my job. Shouldn't say this.

So I deserved a kick called "idiot" just because I said "French people.." XD Mate please check your humanity okay?

I heard sometimes renters are giving their friends 10 lvl or something and they do permaban or kick or stuff. Idk if its true or not.

Look! I swear I don't want any problem. I really understand. There is nothing to do. Just say there is nothing to do and I will say okay. Don't make comments about how wrong I am because I'm so god damn right. That's why I'm putting comments.

Look I don't hate anyone okay? I'm not a hateful person. I don't hate anyone and not looking for problems(I hate that owner guy and his friends tho lol). Bad administrating will make this game die. They already say it was better at old days. So it's just a friendly advice.. If you want it to be better, find a good administrating system or make rules and stuff.
I understand that he is a renter tho. He payed right? Ofc you will defend him.

So.. I'll choose another server. Unluckily there is no good The Fort map.

more_horiz
:redc:

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply