Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionUnban Request EmptyUnban Request

more_horiz
1- STEAM-ID : STEAM_0:1:70702062

2- Are you banned on every servers : Yes

3- On which server you are banned : all

4- What is written when you try to connect on a server : Your are Blacklisted for violation of the proper functioning of the server, disrespect, cheat or hack. A lawsuit can be initiated by the association of law 1901

5- Explain what happened : I killed a person on the "pve" server. The admin teleported me to me and started shooting at me, but I ran away, after he sent me to the blacklist.

6- After validation of our hand, to prove to us that you are not here to make us lose our time. Your un-ban will cost you 5€. Are you aware of it? Yes. I'm not sure I deserved this ban, but I've been playing "ZworldAfterlife" since the beginning of the creation and would like to continue playing.

descriptionUnban Request EmptyRe: Unban Request

more_horiz
To speak to a Russian friend of mine have:))

Åáàòü òû ëîõ, çà÷åì òû óáèâàåøü â ÏÂÅ?? Òû ñîâñåì åáàíóòûé íà âñþ ãîëîâó? ß âîò ïîíèìàþ, åñëè áû îí òåáå ñïåöèàëüíî ìàøèíó ñëîìàë, òîãäà ëàäíî, íî ïðîñòî òàê, äàê åùå è íà ïâå ñåðâåðå. Ýòî êàêèì äåáèëîì íóæíî áûòü.

Example Nordahl, it is Russian people, silly really.

more_horiz
I can't validate your request.

The rules are made to be respected. When you played to break down the enjoyment of peoples on my PvE server, you suffered the consequences. It is thanks to this kind of intervention that the PvE servers become sustainable and user-friendly.

About the admin they are not abuse, he killed you before you banish.

Reason : To give the loot to your victims, died unjustly.

Haxap what are you trying to say here? I dont understand sorry.

more_horiz
Yes I did... Said something to a Russian friend
I translated for him, for convenience

Ïðàâèëà ñîçäàíû, ÷òîáû èõ ñîáëþäàëè. Êîãäà âû óáèëè ÷åëîâåêà íà ìîåì PvE ñåðâåðå, âû ïîñòðàäàëè îò ïîñëåäñòâèé íàðóøåíèé ïðàâèë. Èìåííî áëàãîäàðÿ òàêîãî ðîäà âìåøàòåëüñòâà, ÏâÅ ñåðâåðà ñòàíóò óñòîé÷èâîé è óäîáíîé.

Ïðî àäìèíà: èì íå çëîóïîòðåáëÿòü, îí óáèë òåáÿ, ïðåæäå ÷åì èçãíàòü.

Ïðè÷èíà : Áóäåøü óáèâàòü áåçâèííûõ, áóäåøü ïëàòèòü è äåíüãè.

Âîîáùåì ïîöàí, 6 åâðî ðàçáàí ñòîèò. Âñå âîïðîñû ê Íîðäàõëó

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply