Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionHow to make a Gmod Escape Menu? EmptyHow to make a Gmod Escape Menu?

more_horiz
How to make a Gmod Escape Menu? Is this your question? The answer is...

New script released: Gmod Escape Menu Editor: https://originahl-scripts.com/gmod-scripts/3914/gmod-escape-menu-editor

Gmod Escape Menu Editor, is a Gmod addon that allows you to fully edit your own Escape Menu in a custom way. This script will contribute to the aesthetic identity of your server to make it unique and secure by blocking access to your console. Bring out your personality through a visual identity that you will have entirely imagined and that you can modify as you wish! With the ability to make each element clickable and choose whether it is a URL or a command.

#Gmod #Lua #GLua #addon #store #norda #script #scripts #market #escape #menu #escapemenu #echap #menuechap

descriptionHow to make a Gmod Escape Menu? EmptyNew Gmod script : NPC Death Loot Manager

more_horiz
Get NPC Death Loot Manager in my Gmod store : NPC Death Loot Manager addon in my store gmod

Video link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjF1vHAfDi0

"NPC Death Loot Manager" is a Gmod addon that allows you to create a loot inventory and choose the rarity of each item you added to the Npc's class inventory, the amount and probability of drop at death of the Npcs of that class and the rarity of each item.

This adds new gameplay mechanics and dynamism to your Gamemode or server, this system is compatible with all Npcs and Game Modes.

This is a gameplay mechanic that is usually found in MMORPGs. You will be able to configure in real time the loot inventory of each NPC class, and the probability rate of each loot allowing to make items more or less rare depending on the type of NPC.
This without reboot and when you want from an intuitive and simple interface. Access it with a chat command "!loot" or from your console : "npc_dloot_manager".

You can choose whether your Npcs list and loots can be viewed by your players or keep it private.

Some ideas for use:
- Compensate for the difficulty of certain enemies with loot that is equal to the challenge, so you reward your users and encourage farming on your servers like in some Mmorpg's.
- Organize events on an increase of loot that your Npcs can drop.
- Reward your players with loot when they defeat a boss on your server.
I'm sure you'll have ideas for uses that I can't imagine.

If you don't know how to manage a place where a Boss can appear, I have already created a script dedicated to this kind of need where you can define the Bosses life points and their appearance positions, it is the NPCs Spawn Point Creator.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply