The workshop release ... I don't care anymore since October 2013.

I explained several times that it gives me more problems.

Coders use my work to make PayToWin with CASHSHOP and PointShop and earn money on a job he did not even done. Players can buy weapons with real money and take an unfair advantage over other players.

People discovered Zworld / Zmod on its servers think they are mine and it is always like that.
Then they tell their experience on video games forums.

I do not expect that you understand. I do not intend to give (three years + six months) of work and my ass to people that can not understand why Or do not respect a professional choice to protect my project in case that I have the opportunity to make a standalone. Make your gamemode yourself, I had no programming skills when I started. I read alot documents & bought some books. This is not a simple addon but total conversion. This is the End of the project if I make it free, and this is not an addon. So Stop crying for it. And work a little. Meanwhile I worked non-stop on this project and I intend to continue.

Another reason, the modified versions of Zmod by the workshop community. changed the option client backup file and exporting base creates errors on our servers.

Another reason, as the files are on the workshop everybody has access to the scripts and can find weak spots in order to cheat and ruin the game for the others on my official servers.

I will make a public version elsewhere on different Script using a local database in another file. To avoid conflicts of modified versions.

In the meantime I have a lot of work ahead of me.

We have opened several servers available here: https://zworld-afterlife.com/servers/list

The rented servers allows me to continue working on Zworld and buy good quality servers. It is impossible to work in good condition without money. I worked 2 years for free. So due to make sacrifices.
I can not provide quality work, provide good quality servers and give 1 liter of my blood.

I do my best.

EN:

For those who rage imagining that I make profit. I pay for three years and three months a pro server. Around  155€ per month.

http://www.online.net/fr/serveur-dedie/dedibox-ent

A server rented = € 20. It helps me but there is no profit. This remains within the framework of a simple passion.

I thank those who support the project. Then the haters who cry for my job, try to imagine what this represents 3 years of work. What you can probably not do not mean that I must give it to you.

FR:

Pour ceux qui rage en imaginant que je fais du profit. je paye depuis trois ans et 3 mois un serveur pro. Par mois environs 155€.

http://www.online.net/fr/serveur-dedie/dedibox-ent

Un serveur loué = 20€. Cela m'aide mais il n'y a pas de profit. Cela reste dans le cadre d'une simple passion.

Je remercie ceux qui soutienne le projet. Ensuite les rageux qui pleur pour obtenir mon travail, éssayez d'imaginer ce que cela représente 3ans de travail. Ce que vous ne pouvez sans doute pas faire, signifie pas qu'il faut que je vous le donne.

Last edited by Nordahl on Fri 1 Aug - 13:31; edited 1 time in total