Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionInfo server EmptyInfo server

more_horiz
PvE = Player vs. Environment (Co-op).
PvP = Player vs Player

Actually this server is [Zmod: PVE], Random kill = Ban.

FR: Je m'absente une petite semaine. Je vous souhaite joyeux noël et bonne année d'avance.
EN: I've gotten a little week. I wish you merry christmas and happy new year in advance.

Nordahl autor of Zmod.

descriptionInfo server EmptyKillers on PvE

more_horiz
Hi. I'd like to say; great mod. Great servers. Good work.
The only complaint i have is the killers on the PvE server. I always say that they should not kill people, but they do it anyway because there is never any Admins to ban them.

I would like to help. I will do almost anything to get to help with this issue. I don't speak french, but would like to help any way I can.

Sincerely
  -Borg

descriptionInfo server EmptyRe: Info server

more_horiz
Just for say there isn't never admins in the server, if you look at the banks report we ban people everyday, we can't be present 24 H in the server.

more_horiz
I know people are being banned and I know you do what you can. But I am only playing PvE and if i can help by kicking or banning the people who keeps killing on PvE, I would very much like to help.

more_horiz
Where are you from? America, UK. Because i can see if i can come when you are connect. Add me on Steam if you wan't.

more_horiz
I'm from Denmark. I have added you on steam, popkill.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply