Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionAdmin Abuse EmptyAdmin Abuse

more_horiz
Hello everyone :)

Today I played on Contruct in the Znation server.

I noticed Admin Abuse by Bily [FR]

When I was standing on my spot I saw Bily [FR] with sonic speed going across the map (not in pause mode)

Also when I killed him, shortly after I random sucided without me doing it. so I pressed console and read: [ZMOD Admin Plugin] target, Killed By Admin (see image)

Admin Abuse Da9ea310

I think I broke his record and he got mad.

I heared other people complained about him doing admin abuse.
If you can check the chat logs you can read that around 21:00/24:00 02-01-2015 on Contruct PVP. (I wish I had a screenshot of that aswell)

Also there is this random made staircase of cars? wich I found bily camping on

Admin Abuse Dsfdsf10

Admin Abuse Edsfds10

I have no personal issue with this guy, I tought he was pretty nice at first but I can't stand admin abuse.

I hope you guys can talk with him or do something about because it's really anoying and it takes away the fun in the game. I love your servers and don't want to leave because of admin abuse.

-Butters

descriptionAdmin Abuse EmptyRe: Admin Abuse

more_horiz
Have you observed that the server may be in mod Event? And that there are rules to follow? If this is not the case I would talk to Bily.

more_horiz
As far as I can remember it was not a mod event, it was just a normal server lobby like all the others. I think it would be more obvious if it was a mod event because I had not seen any difference from the server apart from the screens I made.

And I think he could have said it then because I tried talking to him.

But it happened before on other maps aswell.

One time I was with friends on a mountain and Bily could not kill us so when he died he went in Admin mode (pause mode) and spawned fast zombies behind us in a slow zombie server.

more_horiz
Ok... I'm going to see it with him. Thank you for the information.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply