DAY 1
Hello, I guess this will keep my sanity alive, atleast for a bit longer.
I met some other chaps and noticed that no one in this city is even a bit sane, they tried to make me drop my weapons and then kill me, I had to shoot them first. I guess i need to find someone more friendly and not as triggerhappy. But it is going to be dark soon and the fast monesters will show them selfe, wish me luck

DAY 2
Hello, I could barly sleep anything last night. The walkers just keep growling and moaning, sometimes i think they are just having a big nice orgy.
Well today i came across a car, its engine was in a pretty bad shape but it had to work. Right now i live in the outskirts in a old rundown house, the reason is the city. The people there are crazy and so freaking trigger happy.
OHH another great thing, I found some ammo today, this will come to hand in the future. Godnight and wish me luck.

DAY 3
Hello, well I guess it is time to talk a littel about my selfe.
I'm (was) a normal Swedish dude, but wanted to go around the world, so with a broken heart (Gf left fiance) i went to search the world for adventures. OH boy did i find them.

I landed on USA soil 3 weeks ago and everything was handy dandy. That was ofcourse untill 5 days ago.
It was a normal day and i was out shopping and shit, at the evning

I when i was almost alseep the TV had a emergency broadcast. (I sleep with the TV on :P) They said something about a virus and that we needed to stay indoors? Well the stupid 20y me did not give a single shit and passed out. Well i was in for a suprise the next FUCKING day ( I was sleeping at the top of a nice Hotel)

I had been drinking the other night so i did not wake up to the SCREAMS and the GUN SHOTS, but when i looked out the window i only saw empty streets, and some military cars, strange i thought what can this be.
Well like the idiot I'm i walked outdoors because there was no one in the hotel. Well BOY oh BOY did i see death, there were TORSOS, LEGS, GUTS, ARMS and BLOOD everywhere. Well how the hell this this happen and why did i not see this from my window, the reason was because i was looking to the east to the beach (And yes there were Military cars there don't argue) This brings me to this day, I'm now on my 3rd night and I can't sleep because of THESE DAMN WALKERS!!!
THEY MOAN THEY RIP FLEASH THEY EAT ARMS THE DIG INTO YOUR BELLY AND FEAST ON YOUR GOOD GOOOOOOD GUTS.

Well that is it for today, I will keep writing in this diary untill i can not i guess.
*Knock*
*Knock*
Wtf? who the hell is knocking on my door, wait who is this NO WAIT STOP.........................