Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionJust bought, one problem, one question EmptyJust bought, one problem, one question

more_horiz
I just bought your whitelist script, it works fine for me, but i encountered one problem, the whitelisted people aren't written in data/zmodata/whitelist.txt. So if i restart the Server, all is gone. The second one is more a question: Is it possible to activate the whitelist system at Serverstart?

descriptionJust bought, one problem, one question EmptyRe: Just bought, one problem, one question

more_horiz
Hello this is look like a problem of right. Create the folder manually if dont exist.
Yes its possible enable it innthe panel.

descriptionJust bought, one problem, one question EmptyRe: Just bought, one problem, one question

more_horiz
Just restarted Server again, now it works all, thanks, ordner existed already, was maybe really the thing with rights^^. But thanks anyway :)

more_horiz
Nice. Alot guy open an ticket because they dont reboot the server after install the scripts. Cool of its ok for you. They are never a real problem here. Good luck. :)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply