Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptioni need to report this admin. Emptyi need to report this admin.

more_horiz
i was sleeping in my house and this guy sing me a song "i will kill you hihihihihihi" i wake up and i kill im he got a backpack with nothing so is not a unstuff player
second he got a moderator skin
third when i kill im " he use a command to kill me then he ban me " respect the rules
nordahl this is the id http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198191475638
demote im.

descriptioni need to report this admin. EmptyRe: i need to report this admin.

more_horiz
I was playing with claudio too, and i've called the admin to ask why he got banned.. He just said "He killd me. So i bannd him". Well... Please.. .By the way the server was the Zetlawars

more_horiz
Hello,

I am sorry to hear what happened to you, there will always be people who abuse the power they got. Since this happened on a rented server, we can't do anything about it.
The staff of the server is not in connection with the official staff. All you can do is to forget that server.

Regards,
Onix

more_horiz
You had me kill your alarm while I was in administration mode and you have me to disrespect

Cordially

more_horiz
message pour l'administration Zworld: en faite j'ai compris il a un bug avec le mode admin il as des joueur qui me  voit en tant que joueur pas en tant qu'admin certaine personne me voit en personnage admin alors que j'ai mon invisibilité et pas de stuff et en tant qu'admin je peut me faire tuer c'est pour cette raison que cette personne a pu me tuer alors que j'etait en mode admin et puis a insulter sur le tchate voila la raison de son bann ,,je ne bann jamais a vie apars en cas de gravité faudra qu'il attende son débannissement

more_horiz
Thank Onix. Forgot the server it's not my server.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply