Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

description[Solved]i purchased today a sub and it didnt process through  Empty[Solved]i purchased today a sub and it didnt process through

more_horiz
the date of purchase is saturday-october 15 at around 1:55
the name of the account is ricktofen same as my name on my account here and my steam
this is my second subscription why does it mess up ?

description[Solved]i purchased today a sub and it didnt process through  EmptyRe: [Solved]i purchased today a sub and it didnt process through

more_horiz
if you need my steam id STEAM_0:0:54630806

description[Solved]i purchased today a sub and it didnt process through  EmptyRe: [Solved]i purchased today a sub and it didnt process through

more_horiz
Hello Ricktofen , there is a concern of Gmod. I took the opportunity to work on an external system that will no longer depend on gmod browser. And that will be much more interesting for everyone. Meanwhile you can also pay via the shop of the week it is not automated but for now it helps out the time to get the new system.

same subject :
http://www.zworld-afterlife.com/t2010-achat-database-ingame-refuse-par-paypal#6665

description[Solved]i purchased today a sub and it didnt process through  Emptywhat your saying doesnt tell me anything

more_horiz
i already purchased with 4 dollars for a sub to the database and it didn't go through.... i see what your saying but it hasn't fixed the problem and issue at hand that i posted on the forums about !!!

more_horiz
please take his troubles patiently, it is the weekend !
he works very hard all The Week .
for he can do, he will do is on azn

more_horiz
Hello Ricktofen,
Sorry. Thank you for your patience and thank you Billy.

I just manually enable it with this steam account:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069527340

all is good for you. :)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply