Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionAdmin David the Rash decission maker. EmptyAdmin David the Rash decission maker.

more_horiz
As the title inplies he makes rash decissions without thinking first , me and my friend are minding our own bisness in the police station and see this black with red lines figure as my friend made small talk with him he was dying of thirst and my friend called to me to go get in the car and drive him somewhere where is a fridge, the admin in the police station tought we were talking to him and his reaction... as we get in the car and drive off he just abused his powers to take the car in the sky and crash it into the ground with both of us in it killing us and with him saying "chill out big guy" , I instantly told him that hes a abuseve cunt and told him to think before he does something I only told him his a 8 year old kid who doesn't know how to admin and instead of apologizeing  he kicked me , and believe me if he did say his sorry i would of sayed the same and take everything back.

Shotout to my boy David
                                    Take his admin away before he ruins the server.

descriptionAdmin David the Rash decission maker. EmptyRe: Admin David the Rash decission maker.

more_horiz
Hello there is one error, I don't have my staff on the rented servers.
You can see in the list the servers that are rented.Admin David the Rash decission maker. 1472706460-zserver

Check the server id:5 which is rented by David. I'll inform him of this post, it's all I can do.

I never had a problem with it.

descriptionAdmin David the Rash decission maker. EmptyRe: Admin David the Rash decission maker.

more_horiz
You forgot to say that you have insulted him because he refused to spawn drink. I will not tolerate the time I lose stupidly.

Thank you.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply