Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

description[Script-Demo] Query to test & discover my scripts? Empty[Script-Demo] Query to test & discover my scripts?

more_horiz
This article is not relevant anymore: The updated version is here: https://originahl-scripts.com/fr/help/script-activation-presentation#3
New Website here : https://originahl-scripts.com/gmod-scripts

The content below is no longer current, however I am keeping this article for those who would use the old version:You're afraid of buying a script without having tried it?
To keep away this fear I'm providing you with a server in which all of my scripts are installed. You will need to You'll have access as an admin.
Click on the button to join the server directly: [Script-Demo] Query to test & discover my scripts? Zwts1010

You will have rights to use my scripts so that you can freely discover and judge whether it matches the description and user reviews. And there is no time limit, you can relax about this.

The server is there. The Scripts are there. You only have to request an access here.
Don't forget to put in your request your steamid64 and I will add it to the Whitelist of the server.

By the way I use this whitelist system to filter :
To avoid the leak of the password.

Best,

Script-tester

Script installed in this server

[Script-Demo] Query to test & discover my scripts? Black11

Last edited by Nordahl on Thu 20 Feb - 11:22; edited 13 times in total

description[Script-Demo] Query to test & discover my scripts? EmptyRe: [Script-Demo] Query to test & discover my scripts?

more_horiz
Hello, I would like to test the job whitelist.

steamID STEAM_0:1:43861597
steamID3 [U:1:87723195]
steamID64 76561198047988923

description[Script-Demo] Query to test & discover my scripts? EmptyRe: [Script-Demo] Query to test & discover my scripts?

more_horiz
Welcome. It's done. :)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply