Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionPlayers looting the base while we're gone in PvE. EmptyPlayers looting the base while we're gone in PvE.

more_horiz
Hello, whoever is reading this, I have come across a very annoying and discouraging issue. I started playing Zworld Afterlife on a PvE server. The map is currently Gm_Construct. And it was 3.1 Zworld #1. Now, I have enjoyed the lack of crowdedness in my own little base. After joining the server once again, I come to enjoy it until I come back to a large box, the floor to a cabin I made, and the ramp to my base, along with 8/10 of my resources gone missing. This is an experience ruining thing that makes me want to stop playing. This has happened multiple times already. I leave, I join, someone took everything I had, then they're gone, then I have nothing to survive as I had built that base by myself and had intended to keep it until I moved to a new location on the map, and I've had to constantly repair it and recover everything even at night, which I fail at and keeps infuriating me, as I am on the verge of quitting. Please prevent other players on PvE servers from using and/or breaking other people's bases, let alone stealing from them, in your PvE servers. This server is unrented. I don't want to sound like a bitch, but I want to enjoy the game. And this is the only way.

descriptionPlayers looting the base while we're gone in PvE. EmptyRe: Players looting the base while we're gone in PvE.

more_horiz
Hello, this is a little disease on gmod. For this reason that I had made a server private, on request. But no one has joined this idea. So I closed this server.

Now I'm more focused on the developments that the education of players.

I think for the players, the best is to find serious survivors, and to focus on stability and usability with them.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply