Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionThe Dying of Daylight - Part 2 EmptyThe Dying of Daylight - Part 2

more_horiz
[PLEASE READ THE FIRST PART OF THE STORY IF YOU HAVEN'T YET, SO THIS MAKES MORE SENSE!]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
---------------
[Crane walks out the door, to find a young woman named Alma.]

Alma: "31. That's your number."
Crane: "Uhh... Excuse me?"
Alma: "You're the 31st infected. I'm th 18th. Everything is counted here. One less dose of Antizin, one more new infected..."
Crane: "And... What esactly is this "Antizin?"
Alma: "It's the suppresant for the virus. We all depend on that stuff. If you're infected that is."
Crane: "Alright... Thanks..."

[Crane walks back downstairs and to the elevator. He is halted by another guard holding a Famas rifle.]

Guard: "Woah, woah, wait a minute, pal. Where do you think yer goin'?"
Crane: "I'm... I'm getting some stuff for Rahim on the 11th floor."
Guard: "Awwh, shit, man. That's gonna be some dirty work. But hey, we all gotta pull our weight around here. Be careful down there."
Crane: "Alright... Thanks."

[Crane takes the elevator down to the 11th floor, and steps into a foul-smelling room with blood smeared all over the windows and walls. The most unsettling part is the baby's cradle with a tiny bloodstain in it...]

???: "MICHAEL, PLEASE, IT'S ME! No... NO! GET AWAY FROM ME!"

[Kyle Crane grabs a rusty monkey wrench from the pile of rubble on the ground and rushes to the source of the noise. He then encounters a zombie pounding at the door, and has to kill it. He opens the bathroom door only to see a man lying on the floor, leaning against the bathtub with an arm wound gushing blood.]

???: "AAU- *heavy breathing* Jesus... You... You had to kill him didn't you? God damn it..."
Crane: "Holy shit, what happened to your arm?"
???: "I... I cut myself! Get help... Please!"
Crane: "Alright, stay here."
Crane: [Talking through radio to Rahim]: "Rahim? It's Crane."
Rahim: "What do you want?"
Crane [Talking through radio to Rahim]: "A guy of yours got fucked up pretty bad gettin' away from a zombie."
Rahim: "Holy shit... 31? You went after Mark? We lost contact with him half an hour ago! Is it safe down there?"
Crane: "Safe enough for now."
Rahim: "Alright, stay there. I'm sending Lena downstairs."
Crane: "Okay, Mark, you're going to be fine. A doctor's coming."
Mark: "You... You need to find gauze... and alchohol... That will stop the bleeding, please! Hurry!"
Crane: "Alright, stay here!"

[Crane searches the entire 11th floor in hope of finding the necessary components to the bandage. He finds them, and returns to Mark, and puts the bandage on his arm.]

(Lena walks into the bathroom)
Lena: "Is he alright?"
Lena [Looking at Mark's wound]: "Hm... Gauze and Alchohol, huh? Primitive, but it will work."
Crane: "You got him from here?"
Lena: "Yeah, I got him."

[Crane takes the elevator back to the 18th floor, to be greeted by the guard again.]

Guard: "Hey, good work out thre, 31. And Rahim said he wanted to talk to you about a job he needs done."
Crane: "Alright, thanks."

[Crane makes his way back up to rom 90 and doesn't see Rahim, but instead gets a radio call.]

-To be continued, once again.-

descriptionThe Dying of Daylight - Part 2 EmptyYour thoughts?

more_horiz
Anyone?
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply