Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

description[Solved]paid for zcoins and did not get them. Empty[Solved]paid for zcoins and did not get them.

more_horiz
Im trying to get Zcoins but ran into trouble when i paid for it. i paid 31$ for 2400zc
I read for about 1-2 hours before buying some z coins and somehow i didn't do it right. i did it while i was at the main menu in game like it said. Im hoping this info will help

Date purchased: 01/09/2017

SteamID64: 76561197987172823

Name: Alex Sweet

description[Solved]paid for zcoins and did not get them. EmptyRe: [Solved]paid for zcoins and did not get them.

more_horiz
Hello I check it and fix it.

description[Solved]paid for zcoins and did not get them. EmptyRe: [Solved]paid for zcoins and did not get them.

more_horiz
2400 Zcoin is credited on your account.

I know where is the problem. I updated my servers and I have some changement need be do. Thank you for this report that will help in the futur.

description[Solved]paid for zcoins and did not get them. EmptyThank you Nordahl

more_horiz
I look forward to running the server.
thank you Nordahl

more_horiz
Welcome.

more_horiz
Problem solved. Thank you for your report.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply