Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionCurrently banned for no known reason. EmptyCurrently banned for no known reason.

more_horiz
1- STEAM-ID : STEAM_0:1:195892176

2- Are you banned on every server: No.

3- On which server you are banned: En [PvE|OpenWorld|Custom Map|Afterlight|Traders]1.1.0 BunkerTower

4- What is written when you try to connect on a server: Disconnect: Your are banned: Cyranek blwtf - Try Again.

5- Explain what happened:
As I'm playing the server, the automatic maintenance happens. Then when I try to join the server once again, it appears that I have been banned. If there is a valid reason behind this, I will not waste any more of your time. Have a nice day.

6- After validation of our hand, to prove to us that you are not here to make us lose our time. Your un-ban will cost you 5€. Are you aware of it?
Yes, I am aware.

descriptionCurrently banned for no known reason. EmptyRe: Currently banned for no known reason.

more_horiz
You probably fail the custome rules. If it's a server rented I can do nothing I'm just the dev. You should contact the owner, and for it you can click on the name of the renter to visit the steam profil here : https://zworld-afterlife.com/en/servers
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply