Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionThe Banning of Keymaster [URGENT] EmptyThe Banning of Keymaster [URGENT]

more_horiz
So, my Co-owner keymaster was blacklisted without explanation and I have been trying for SIX DAYS to make a ticket to get him unbanned. The only ticket system i have found requires me to be a paying customer for scripts, and I do not have money to spend, especially just so I can make a ticket. Regardless, Keymaster ( 76561198089803959 ) is blacklisted on Zworld for cheat or hack, but he has never broken rules and was last on with me about 6 days ago. He tried to connect on the morning of 9/16 and was given the blacklist message. I was warned not to post in the support discord about this, and was also told the forums are in the process of being changed, so, I havent bothered to post because it wouldnt be seen. I am just at a point that I need him unbanned because he is vital staff to my server and I have received no response about how to fix this, so I would appreciate receiving either news or an explanation as to why keymaster was blacklisted and why we were told the issue would be fixed monday and it is now friday and nothing has happened. I apologize if this sounds rude it is just very hard to run my server properly missing my main staff member.

Thanks,

Andrei Markov (B-Hoppin' [B])

descriptionThe Banning of Keymaster [URGENT] EmptyRe: The Banning of Keymaster [URGENT]

more_horiz
Hello ok. But the ticket was just opened.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply