Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionThird Person / Troisième Personne EmptyThird Person / Troisième Personne

more_horiz
Hey, really enjoying the mod! I love it a lot, and play it constantly because I'm too broke to buy DayZ, lol.

Anyways, I was wondering if anybody else felt that thirdperson mode felt unusable because of the sway? It's hard to focus on stuff with it on, and you can forget about shooting because not only is there no reticle, you can't get a bead on a target with the camera moving all around.

I'm just voicing my thoughts on it, and was wondering if anybody felt the same.

~~

Excusez-moi pour mon mauvais français.

Hé, vraiment profiter de la mod! Je l'aime beaucoup, et joue constamment parce que je suis trop cassé pour acheter DayZ, lol.

Quoi qu'il en soit, je me demandais si quelqu'un d'autre a estimé que le mode thirdperson sentait inutilisable en raison de la domination? Il est difficile de se concentrer sur des choses avec elle, et vous pouvez oublier la prise de vue, car non seulement il n'y a pas de réticule, vous ne pouvez pas obtenir une perle sur une cible avec la caméra mobile tout autour.

Je suis juste exprimer mes pensées sur elle, et je me demandais si quelqu'un ressentait la même chose.

descriptionThird Person / Troisième Personne EmptyRe: Third Person / Troisième Personne

more_horiz
A la prochaine version cela à était modifié.
In next version that is modified.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply