Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionAbout Workshop Version EmptyAbout Workshop Version

more_horiz
Since the last updates Garry 's mod really crash servers.
It's amazing the problems that brings each official updates .

Since April 14, 2014 I'm trying to find the causes of the crash. At first I thought that the crash came from Zworld / Zmod, I was looking in the wrong direction...

Indeed the crash is still present even on empty servers (I mean empty of my script).

The workshop release ... I don't care anymore since Septemble 2013.

I explained several times that it gives me more problems.

Coders use my work to make PayToWin with CASHSHOP and PointShop and earn money on a job he did not even done. Players can buy weapons with real money and take an unfair advantage over other players.

People discovered Zworld / Zmod on its servers think they are mine and it is always like that.
Then they tell their experience on video games forums.

The modified versions of Zmod. changed the backup file and exporting base creates errors on our servers.

Another reason, as the files are on the workshop everybody has access to the scripts and can find weak spots in order to cheat and ruin the game for the others.

I will make a public version elsewhere on different Script using a local database in another file. To avoid conflicts of modified versions.

In the meantime I have a lot of work ahead of me.

We have opened several servers available on our forum : http://www.zworld-afterlife.com/?pid=3

The rented servers allows me to continue working on Zworld and buy good quality servers. It is impossible to work in good condition without money. I worked 2 years for free. So due to make sacrifices.
I can not provide quality work, provide good quality servers and give 1 liter of my blood.

We still continue to open more servers as needed.

Last edited by Nordahl on Fri 1 Aug - 13:24; edited 1 time in total

descriptionAbout Workshop Version EmptyRe: About Workshop Version

more_horiz
merde ils sont gonflés quand même  :mad: 
on est tous avec toi nordahl  smiley 

keep rockin'  🆒 

more_horiz
Merci à toi

descriptionAbout Workshop Version Emptyurrm Hi?

more_horiz
So I Ran A Zmod Server Back When It Was Publicly Open, I Got 20 Somthing Players A-Day And I Was Wondering If I could Get The Verstion On The Offical Servers To Run On Mine?

more_horiz
Hello,

No.

descriptionAbout Workshop Version EmptyAbout Workshop Version

more_horiz
de mon temps sa finiser a coup de poing americain , a le bon vieu temps lol aller courage

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply