Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionAdmin Application: noahbateson7 EmptyAdmin Application: noahbateson7

more_horiz
Name: Noah
Logged hours on Gmod?: 672

Do you have any previous experience as a mod or an admin?:

Yes Actually, I am admin on a very popular DarkRP server I Have very well Had my training in the Dark RP server. And i was admin on a dayz gmod server till it shut down i was also trained on that one as well!

Why should we accept you as an admin?:

The Reason why i wish to be accepted as an admin is because im on this server a lot and i enjoy playing with the community members that join i get along with them well. Another reason is I really like the servers you guys have hosted they are really fun you have great ideas with the maps and things on the map. Another reason is i see lots of rdmes on PVE servers and lots of glitching into spots.        

So Thank You for taking the time out of your day to read this and have a Great Day!!!  
Good Bye!  smiley

Last edited by noahbateson7 on Mon 12 May - 2:59; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Word Structure Mess-up)

descriptionAdmin Application: noahbateson7 EmptySteam ID

more_horiz
My Steam ID is; STEAM_0:1:81127185 If you need it!

descriptionAdmin Application: noahbateson7 EmptyRe: Admin Application: noahbateson7

more_horiz
Hi and welcome.

At the moment we have had a wave of new moderators.

I want to know a little better the news moderators. Before adding other moderator.

Last edited by Nordahl on Tue 13 May - 11:36; edited 1 time in total

descriptionAdmin Application: noahbateson7 EmptyWhat?

more_horiz
What Would You Like To Know?

descriptionAdmin Application: noahbateson7 EmptyRe: Admin Application: noahbateson7

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply