Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionRanking System EmptyRanking System

more_horiz
Basically I only play on the Quarantine Zone Servers (specifically the Friendly/PvE ones).. And Mr. Tims and I have been playing for hours with hundreds of zombies kills yet we are not on the Leaderboard..

Does the ranking system only apply to a specific server? Where do the points come from? What are people ranked on? etc etc...  question 

descriptionRanking System EmptyRe: Ranking System

more_horiz
The system records when the player dies. Based on the survival time. For the max number of zombies killed in a single session, I would complete the scripts coming days.

It's for all servers.

more_horiz
Nordahl wrote:
The system records when the player dies. Based on the survival time. For the max number of zombies killed in a single session, I would complete the scripts coming days.

It's for all servers.

But sessions never end right? Even if you die..It would still say youve played on the server for X amount of hours

more_horiz
I do not understand your question.

more_horiz
Nordahl wrote:
I do not understand your question.

You said something about the max number of zombie kills each session.. But what do you consider a session? Because when you die your survival time is reset but your session isnt.. It still says youve played on the server for 5 hours no matter what

more_horiz
Session is time played on ZWA since the beginning.

Survival time is not the session.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply