Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionScript error EmptyScript error

more_horiz
Hi guys,
I don't know if it's a database problem or not, but since I was able to reach the "continue" button for last, I hope this is where the problem is.
When I connect to a server, if i press "continue this is what happen:
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img540/2738/RrBGzX.jpg

Can someone please help me find a solution? I can't figure out what the problem is!
Thank you!!

descriptionScript error EmptyRe: Script error

more_horiz
Yes I have see that. It's not the database, it's admin function is delay cause that. Just set the timer. And is fixed. They are not impact on the gameplay. Reason I fix this night when the servers are empty. Thank for the report Chris :)

more_horiz
It's fixed.

more_horiz
Damn, I tried to join (even other zworld servers), but the same "something is creating script errors" appear and I can't find a "join" button! sad
Is there any Gmod file I should update/change?
The only thing I changed recently was to unistall Team Fortress 2, because Gmod started crashing with it installed, don't know why lipsrsealed

more_horiz
Ooooook now it works! MH killed me while in the menu and now I can join with "new player" and "continue" 😁 Thanks Nordahl!!

more_horiz
That is temporary. It's like a bug. But Database is not finished. :)
When you are error Press F10 and copy past here the error name. I can do something with.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply