Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionCheater on the Zworld Afterlife server EmptyCheater on the Zworld Afterlife server

more_horiz
Hey everyone!

Today I played Znation Afterlife, I noticed a player and I think he is hacking.

First of all what I noticed was his survival time of 65 days with only 4 hours of total playtime on the server.

Second was his aim is incredible good, Like 1 shot 1 kill all the time in just a second. He keeps killing everyone within 1 second, No misses, No time to aim. I suspect aimbot.

Third, He is using superspeed/teleportation aswell

I have made a screen of his playtime.

His name is Greengray he is number 1 on the rank list. I can't find his steam:ID :( I only got this:

http://www.gametracker.com/player/Greengray/195.154.250.154:27020/

Cheater on the Zworld Afterlife server 2014-110

Here you can see how he keeps killing everyone
Cheater on the Zworld Afterlife server 05de4310

descriptionCheater on the Zworld Afterlife server Emptyhacker

more_horiz
Well, i can confirm what he said....
I was on the server and everybody attacked this is guy. Everybody said that he was realy fast and things like that.
But his survival time is realy strange: he survived 65 day but his total session was just 5 hour?

descriptionCheater on the Zworld Afterlife server EmptyRe: Cheater on the Zworld Afterlife server

more_horiz
Hello.

Thank for your report.

It does not bother.

descriptionCheater on the Zworld Afterlife server EmptyRe: Cheater on the Zworld Afterlife server

more_horiz
And i confirm too ;). It's not the first time, another players say that to me too.

Je comptais te l'envoyer à mon retour de vacances, j'ai une petite liste avec des détails plus précis tel que les heures de connexions et steam id.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply