How to activate your account?

When you are in-game press the "esc" key to open the menu then click on the "Subscribe to database" button to open the shop that activates it
Enable the saving system (Database Registration) 20170314

The shop looks like this. Make your choice by clicking the button next to the amount of month(s) of database you want then confirm it by clicking on the green button "Database +X Months"

Enable the saving system (Database Registration) 20170321

An interface pop-up to confirm the payment. As you can see the new system assure a faster and almost instantaneous service. So making an error when buying will not be possible any more.

Enable the saving system (Database Registration) 20170322

If you do not have enough Zcoins the confirmation button transforms to a Buy Zcoins button. If you click on it the Zcoins' buying interface will open.

Description:
The user Steam_ID is bound with our servers and is one of the pillars of the system.

This is done after checking in and getting the STEAM_ID with the help of an external server that centralizes all the data.

In short, you can go on another server and keep your equipment!
Neither an Username nor a Password are required.

When you arrive in one of our server, it recognizes you automatically.

With the Database system you can travel on different maps that make the universe of Zworld, search the ruins, hide, build a shelter, a camp, defend yourself, collect rainwater, fight against winter, go to another server and retrieve resources on that last and back where your base is (and much more soon...).

What is Open World? One world divided into multiple servers, travelling from map to map, server to server.
This is what awaits you.

The travelling will be part of Zworld on the future.

Find your account information with (F4):

Enable the saving system (Database Registration) Compte10

Frequently Asked Questions:

-Why do I need to pay for the database?

Because money does not fall from the sky.
I work on Zworld-Afterlife since more than 4 years, alone, without asking anything and it is a lot of work. It's important for me to have a financial return since there is one to serve quality servers, the wiki is also done by myself, as well than the music and the software aren't free. The time that I spend fort making the forum to work well, administrating, moderating, writing announcements, the Facebook page. You'll understand that buying database helps to support the project and I need to to continue working this much.
It is encouraging to know that some persons understand this and support me. If there is no money there is no need to spend time for it. Because I also have a job in real-life and the priority is not to work for free, but if Zworld have a real support then the priorities change. I hope you can understand that;

- Do I receive my product instantly after I pay?

Yes you do. Your activation is between 0.01 to 0.10 seconds after the payment and whatever the platform.

- If I don't have a subscription can I play on your servers?
Yes, the subscription only permits the transfer between servers, between the server to the client to to avoid cheating and in case of a disconnection, a Crash or a reboot.

- My subscription is close to finish, will I loose everything?
No, your data goes in sleep mod, nothing will be lost.
You'll get everything back by reactivating your account after the payment.

- Will one day it will be free?
I'm afraid not. It is a work like another. And the stability and existence of the project depend of this.

Conditions:

No refund.

You are not exempted from the rules.

If you are banned, no refund will be issued.

Neither special treatment nor favouritism is given to donators.

If the servers are in maintenance for several days following a destructive Garry's Mod update, I will assure that you will retrieve the missing days.