Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

description[Fixed]I just bought / rented a server but now what Empty[Fixed]I just bought / rented a server but now what

more_horiz
So what happened was I here then shop then I went to the english shop then I put my steam id and bought it.

I bought it with the email eyylmao1337@gmail.com

and the name was Ethan Shep****

It says completed and now where do I go?

STEAM_0:0:50771382

Is my steamid

description[Fixed]I just bought / rented a server but now what EmptyRe: [Fixed]I just bought / rented a server but now what

more_horiz
Hello its autautomatiazed if you pay in game reason i warning in green in shop. Sheo can enable it manually tomorrow I dont have computer. Dont worry and sorry.

description[Fixed]I just bought / rented a server but now what Emptyok

more_horiz
Please tell him to add me

description[Fixed]I just bought / rented a server but now what EmptyRe: [Fixed]I just bought / rented a server but now what

more_horiz
Its already done. Here he is 04:18AM. He sleep. Tomorrow it will be ok for you.

description[Fixed]I just bought / rented a server but now what EmptyAlright

more_horiz
It is morning. What is server ip that I rented? By the way this gamemode is the best on gmod good work

more_horiz
Hello any help here? I really want to play z-world with my freinds please help!

description[Fixed]I just bought / rented a server but now what Emptyhelp

more_horiz
starting to think that this really wasnt worth all the money and trouble

more_horiz
It's done wink wink wink i was in week-end...

Normally it's done automatically, when you do it directly in game. It's written. If it's done by the forum whe have to activate it manually and admins also have a life :extl:

more_horiz
You would have no problem if you would have started by reading . we have a family and a job. excuse us if that take a time. Next time read please. Automaisation take less than 0.30 seconds. To upgrade you.

description[Fixed]I just bought / rented a server but now what EmptyI apoligize

more_horiz
I am sorry that I was rude man. Its just I couldn't wait to play this with my freinds!

Now that I recieved it I have some questions

Why cant I use F3 to spawn in weapons? I kinda want to build everything not just a small selection?

( By the way you guys are the best, Best 21$ I spent. Im american btw )

more_horiz
Admin can not spawn weapons to avoid abuse and stop useless complaint of players. But the Owner can do that. I will upgrade your rank when Im back.

Find your stuff until. Better to play with this way. If your server is pvp and public can be see like an abuse if you spawn weapons for you and your friends. To avoid the bad rank when you play like this give for all or put your server private with withelist option. Player can note you with F2.

Sorry my english is bad. I dont like use my phone and he ks 03:07am here. ^^

And thanks

description[Fixed]I just bought / rented a server but now what EmptyOkay im on

more_horiz

Alrighty just updating this to say I will not be on tomarrow so If we can get this today that would be amazing! :D

Thank you for creating the best gamemode.

more_horiz
Im in my home in 15 hours I can not do that just now. Later I will make a system to fix it just with my phone. Maybe this week. Just wait me you are admin until. This is not lost. They are alot power. ^^

more_horiz
This is done. 2109
Next time do it in game. (if they are.) :)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply