Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

description[Fixed]Rented a Server and didnt recieve owner Empty[Fixed]Rented a Server and didnt recieve owner

more_horiz
Hello. Iv recently rented a server and followed steps but wasnt automatically added as owner.

my ingame name is StuntmanMike.
I purchased with the email  reeserodrigue@gmail.com

And my Steam id is STEAM_0:0:44775948

description[Fixed]Rented a Server and didnt recieve owner EmptyRe: [Fixed]Rented a Server and didnt recieve owner

more_horiz
Hi. we will deal with your problem quickly.

description[Fixed]Rented a Server and didnt recieve owner EmptyRe: [Fixed]Rented a Server and didnt recieve owner

more_horiz
It's because you dont read council before open the interface to pay. :)

This is done manually. You can find your server here:

[Fixed]Rented a Server and didnt recieve owner Server11

Server ID: 5

more_horiz
Now it says im Black listed from it. whats goin on???

more_horiz
Someone Please help. i payed $23 for a server. now im blacklisted from it??

more_horiz
Today they are update of gmod. Maybe new thing in gmod update wake up the anti cheat. I check it dont worry if you think you are clean. :)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply