Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

description[Whitelist Application] Knight Empty[Whitelist Application] Knight

more_horiz
Goodday. I have read the rules regarding application for the whitelist server and I accept the conditions and regulations. Following here is my application:

I have been playing on-and-off for almost 3 years now. I very much enjoy the game and am always happy to see updates. Players might know me as 'Nomad Yves' in-game. Over time I have met a lot of the Zworld Staff and have had no problems or trouble with them.

My reasons for applying for the Whitelist server may seem simple; I am tired of getting shot on sight in my own base by random raiders on PvE servers, tired of returning from getting resources to find a group of people to have stolen everything in my base, then telling me to go away.

While I used to help people when I could, I no longer want to explain the whole game to every person that meets me. On the Whitelisted server, I can be sure there are mature and respectable players. I could have a normal conversation with some one without fearing for my little cyber-life. I will not have to fear random players trying to run me over with my own car or stealing everything out of my bag while they pin me in a corner.

I hope you will consider my application and thank you in advanced.

Steam Profile Link
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19492092

description[Whitelist Application] Knight EmptyRe: [Whitelist Application] Knight

more_horiz
Hello, my server whitelist is currently closed. Too few people interested.

description[Whitelist Application] Knight EmptyRe: [Whitelist Application] Knight

more_horiz
Ah, that is okay.
Thank you for your time.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply