NCredit - Make your Own PointShop released: https://tinyurl.com/269pz5v9

#gaming #modding #gmod #Garrysmod

🗺️ 1. Addon Description: NCredit - Premium Currency Mod

The Gmod NCredit - Premium Currency Mod allows the integration of a premium currency, similar to a PointShop, which you can customize by assigning it the name of your choice. These credits can take the form of a paid currency. However, if this option does not suit you, they can also represent a simple presence point system that players accumulate by staying connected to your server. This rewards the active engagement of players. Moreover, you have the flexibility to switch to a paid currency system without requiring a server restart, allowing you to test the credit system progressively.

Currently, I am working on integrating this system with all of my other scripts, offering the possibility of providing an alternative payment currency. By using this script in conjunction with my other Gmod mods, you can create your own physical PointShop on the map. These compatible scripts are listed in the section "🧩 Compatible Scripts with NCredit - Premium Currency Mod." Although this is not a content extension (DLC) combined with my other scripts, it gives you the freedom to configure prices in the currency of your choice.

The implementation of a premium currency system in Gmod will depend entirely on your needs and the direction you want to take with your project. NCredit can be used as a paid currency, a point system accumulated over time, or simply as a secondary currency that can be earned in various ways, in addition to other existing currency systems.

While I have not yet created a traditional PointShop, my various systems allow users to physically go to specific locations on the map to buy outfits, weapons, jobs, and other services. This approach contributes to the immersion of players in your game world, creating an interactive and realistic experience, rather than the traditional approach of buying items from anywhere.

Why is NCredit similar to a PointShop but different? The main difference lies in customization. While PointShop is a common feature in Garry's Mod, usually added as an addon or plugin, offering players the ability to earn points by playing on the server, completing objectives, or performing certain actions, NCredit stands out for its flexibility. NCredit is not a PointShop because it does not include a shop as such. The display in the HUD, for example, is fully customizable from the NCredit management interface, including color, currency name, location, size, and logo, which you can update with a simple link to an image. If you do not want to display the currency on your server's HUD, you have the option to disable the HUD and display from the user's inventory, optimizing the user interface. Additionally, with my other scripts, the currency is already supported, meaning that when configuring a shop with another of my mods, you can set prices in the currency of your choice, rather than offering only one choice.

Furthermore, NCredit's APIs, specifically designed for use with my other products, facilitate integration with third-party products. A complete list of APIs is provided to simplify this process. Regarding my scripts, no updates are required on your part, as these are already supported at the time of reading this presentation.