Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionAdmin Application: JavaChip EmptyAdmin Application: JavaChip

more_horiz
Name: Justin
Logged hours on Gmod: 378

Previous experience: I have to admit, I have none, but I am willing to learn and to be fair as well as strict to those who go against server rules. I am an extremely fast learner.

Why should we accept you as an admin?:

There have been times where I had seen people glitch on maps, and RDM on PvE servers and I have actually reported this to admins that I was friends with on steam while they weren't online and they said they couldn't do anything. It's frustrating sometimes because it ruins the fun. I play Zmod almost all the time and have been playing it for a long time. I am on at random times all day and can make sure that whenever I see something bad happening, I can take care of it myself with justified actions.

I am also known by quite a few players and this is because I am also quite sociable and I like to believe that I am kind. I always help whoever needed it and only kill the players who have KOS-ed me.

Please let me know if anything else is necessary! smiley
(Je parle UN PEU de français aussi  wink  )

descriptionAdmin Application: JavaChip EmptyRe: Admin Application: JavaChip

more_horiz
Hi welcome.
Thank you for your presentation.

I see it with other admins.
It's moderator we need in its moments.

Sorry if it may take some time. I'm focused on music zworld.

descriptionAdmin Application: JavaChip EmptyResponse

more_horiz
Thank you for your consideration  smiley 

Please take all the time you need!
If you need a moderator I guess I will be fine with that too. Again, my goal is to make sure everyone follows the rules, so I really don't mind for now.

I listened to the music. I love everything horror so I know a lot about the "emotion" and the "atmosphere" of this genre. If you need any feedback please let me know!  tong 

more_horiz
hello JavaChip

welcome.

give me your ID please

more_horiz
Hi Bily, thanks for the welcome!

Here is my Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:18117121

I look forward to your response, and if there is anything else required please let me know.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply