Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

description1 dead player -> 1 zombie Empty1 dead player -> 1 zombie

more_horiz
Hi guys, I was thinking: what if, when a player dies from infection, a zombie spawns in the exact place where he died?
I don't mean that when the player dies he can control a zombie, but simply a zombie-bot appears where he died.
It would be fun for role playing like in the basebuilders servers, to create some more dynamics and situation where the group has to make a choice!

I started studying french yesterday, so I wasn't able to see if maybe there's already an idea like this, in that case sorry for the repetition!
Have a nice day!!

description1 dead player -> 1 zombie EmptyRe: 1 dead player -> 1 zombie

more_horiz
Hello Chris thank :)

There is already an idea like that. It would be easy to do that. The idea that when a player dies, he leaves a zombies in unusual places at their death. But if this was not done. This is because I want to do something better than that in a single time. First time when you die only what you have on hand falls to the ground. Then the rest of the equipment is on your walking corpse. Then migrate randomly with the backpack and all the inventory. The current priority modes is optimized. I do my best on this point.

more_horiz
Wow that would be even cooler!!
Glad to hear you had already something like that in mind azn
Can't wait!!!

more_horiz
Hi sorry for the delay in the start of the weekend I want to relax far away from computers.
George Romero inspired the first resident evil (the old games, my favorite.).
Personally George Romero inspired me a lot. I invent nothing. wink

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply