Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionApplication to become moderator on official Zworld Afterlife Servers EmptyApplication to become moderator on official Zworld Afterlife Servers

more_horiz
Hi,my name is ModestBeast.

I have over 200 hours on Garry's mod and all of them have been on playing Zworld Afterlife. I have lots of experience playing as moderator.

My profile URL: is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198125833107/

I accept the responsibilities that go with being a moderator,I will not abuse my powers and only use them to help other players and to ensure that everyone obeys the rules and has fun. I think that Zworld Afterlife is a very well made mod for Garry's Mod and I would like to see it grow further in the future!

Please accept my application as will not let you down and take it seriously.

Thank You

descriptionApplication to become moderator on official Zworld Afterlife Servers EmptyRe: Application to become moderator on official Zworld Afterlife Servers

more_horiz
Hello, I already know you and I can only approve. Welcome.

descriptionApplication to become moderator on official Zworld Afterlife Servers EmptyRe: Application to become moderator on official Zworld Afterlife Servers

more_horiz
Welcome on z world :)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply