Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionTemporary closure of the Zworld-Afterlife servers (Garry's Mod) EmptyTemporary closure of the Zworld-Afterlife servers (Garry's Mod)

more_horiz
(Translated by Popkill)

Temporary closure of the Zworld-Afterlife servers (Garry's Mod)

As a result of many problems caused constantly by coders considering myself as a competitor, and having a certain talent trying to ruining the Zworld-Afterlife project. By a pure and simple jealousy.

I am announcing the temporary closure of the public servers.

We were hacked, and our scripts were stolen Friday 13 march 2015.

And this same person (probably a jealous, lack of power, recognition and proud of himself) had the idea to:

1) Steal my scripts. (3 years of work)
2) Creates a parade against my anti-cheat to spoil the atmosphere of the servers. (Garry's Mod servers displays "VAC Secured" but they do not block the VAC banned accounts, and doesn't protect us.)
3) Create an efficient cheat in order to harm the players and abusing my services.
4) Made available to the public my scripts on the website http://pastebin.com/.

He posted everything on Multiplayer Game Hacking here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=924953

This is a hard blow for the project. I closed the servers, to rework on it from my side.

I prefer to have my servers shutdown than having to deal with conflicts between cheaters and players.

But the good news is, stating in his post this: "if you are banned on a server then you are on any of the other".
 I started searching for the banned peoples in the same period and I started a search in the logs with the Steam ID of the recovered ban and
 I found in it the person in charge of this, and it is the Steam user 'Nyaaa': http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972075795
Suchisgood=Nyaaa

(By the way, do not hesitate to give him the recognition he deserves.)

Temporary closure of the Zworld-Afterlife servers (Garry's Mod) Multi_10

Temporary closure of the Zworld-Afterlife servers (Garry's Mod) Multi_11

Temporary closure of the Zworld-Afterlife servers (Garry's Mod) Server10

To finish, he is banned by his own attempt to cheat when he were testing his invention.

Anyway, I take this opportunity to take stock of the health of the project.
I work for free, alone, since 3 years.
I'm not a big developer that sells games in mass, but a person who considers himself as a passionate, working on his little 'Gamemode'.
I pay the servers for the past three years, without any external supports, except the friends who rent servers.
I don't use Google Adsense to have money.
The music in-game are composed and recorded by me with my instruments and softwares.
I'm installing, administrating and I pay the 18 games servers that we currently have.

It is not difficult to understand that my resources are not unlimited. And that my time isn't also that much.
And playing for free on my servers, is not sufficient to make live Zworld-Afterlife.

I think I have said everything about the project.

Human side, I don't talk much about me, because I wish that we do not judge the project through myself.
I am a worker. Those who are with me on Teamspeak, know how hard I'm working.

Work allows me to not think about my poor state of health. This works very well so I'm not going to stop.

Am I proud of my project?

I don't consider myself exceptional, my project is only at 10% of the plans. I'm still learning and I simply love it. I don't claim to be able to do better than the other. But I am doing the best I can. Alone.

I wanted the honest players to play in peace and at the same time as the others without artificial advantage, with my little anti-cheat. But on Garry's Mod this is not possible, no VAC ban, not protection.

So for the players who support the project, they already received the passwords of the servers.

For the others we will work with a whitelist system. The doors are opened, but you'll need to register here.

Now I am dealing with a major change at the level of the Zworld-Afterlife scripts.

And that's it. See you soon, and I hope that you will be able to understand me.

Last edited by Nordahl on Fri 27 Mar - 3:21; edited 2 times in total

descriptionTemporary closure of the Zworld-Afterlife servers (Garry's Mod) EmptyFu* scammers

more_horiz
I will wait for start server!
Good work Nordahl! Fu* Scammers!
Just create non-public server - players must be verification!

Can you create non-public server for good persons ?
verification - donation + ip + person id document

And ... F*** F**ki***  SCAMMERS !
:*

Good luck Nordahl!

descriptionTemporary closure of the Zworld-Afterlife servers (Garry's Mod) EmptyRe: Temporary closure of the Zworld-Afterlife servers (Garry's Mod)

more_horiz
Hello

Nordahl please, solve this issue asap, I want to play Zworld,
It's my addiction in gmod

ty, good luck

descriptionTemporary closure of the Zworld-Afterlife servers (Garry's Mod) EmptyRe: Temporary closure of the Zworld-Afterlife servers (Garry's Mod)

more_horiz
une addiction a un bon jeux , ca c'est ce qu'il vous arrive quand on jou à Zworld afterlife un seul foi !

addiction has a good game, that 's what happens to you when you played to Zworld afterlife one faith!

more_horiz
Hello there people

I dont know why i can't join z world servers

It shows: my steam id: xxxx
my ip : xxxx
bla bla bla if you use hack, etc...

I dont know what happened, why it appear that? can you help me? why im banned?

Thanks,

more_horiz
Hello Pandereta, please post your request on the appropriate section. (http://www.zworld-afterlife.com/f107-demande-de-debannissement-unban-request)

more_horiz
Pandereta you play to kill without cause players on PvE servers when admins are absent. But this time you killed an undercover admins on PvE servers. You had already had banished before and I left you much your chance. You knew the rules have already had banned before. Now do not play surprised you did not know the rules.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply