Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionModerator Abuse EmptyModerator Abuse

more_horiz
Cesar_ted is a abusive moderator who threatened to kick me for walking into his base.I then asked him IF he could do that, he didnt anwser, So I asked him what the button for rules where, said "find it by self". I then said if he where going to kick me I will get him demoted...He then said "Well then you will get a ban".And then his friend who didn't have english as his/her first Language began speaking and I corrected her/him on his spelling, Cesar_ted then burst out and called me a racist in an almost unreadable way (Terrible english). I then called out that it wasnt racist at all....Then I discovered I was banned by Cesar_ted for disrespect. And his/her friend? Well, she threatend to take my chat and report it to the owner,Probaly taistly edited. Her/His name is " 2109 2109   Jessica  2109 2109" Anyways this is unfair and I was actuly enjoying the server before these two lashed out. Sadly I don't have any screenshots or videos. Sorry if this is a terrible admin abuse post, I honestly haven't seen any admins as... Terrible at there jobs as this. So sorry again.Probaly going to get spammed beyond belief..
Also the server I was on is [EU][OpenWorld][PvE][Afterlight][ff][Offical][17.6 Open World #

Last edited by aaronrox09 on Sun 25 Oct - 17:39; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Frogot small details, Wrong name.)

descriptionModerator Abuse EmptyRe: Moderator Abuse

more_horiz
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80516893
Steam Profil link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121299515
Moderator Abuse 76561198121299515
Pseudo/Motif: (The Laughing Kid)Disrespect
Admin: Cesar_ted [Zworldâ„¢]
Server: [Eu] [OpenWorld|PvE|Afterlight|ff]Official|17.6 Open World#1

actually

effectivement

more_horiz
This is not an admin but an moderator.
He does the work of moderation.

All I can say. You're going away by forcing people to speak your language.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply