Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionSurvival Journal EmptySurvival Journal

more_horiz
Day 1
The military put our little town in quarantine, and wouldn't let any of us leave. Everyone was confused and scared. We didn't know what was going on until... Some guy went crazy and started eating this lady alive. A few people went to pull him off, but he started biting them too! After a little while, somebody finally pulled out a gun and shot him. But he didnt die! It took three shots from a shot gun to kill him. Soon the disease spread. Only a few of us remain alive.

Day 2
It's only been one day, but I've decided that im not gonna live in fear. While scavenging for food, I found a shot gun and plenty of ammunation. I started shooting every zombie I could find. I used all my ammo, and even had a little help from another survivor, but he ran off before I could try to talk to him. Then the scariest thing happened. Right when it turned dark, the zombies just crouched over and began sprinting. It was the most terrifying thing I had ever seen. I ran to the little base I had set up and hid until morning.

Day 3
I found a little more ammo for my shotgun and went out to kill mor zombies. They seem to be slow during the day. I didn't get any sleep the night before because of how scared I was, so I decided to sleep through most of the day.

DEATH
While I was sleeping, a survivor came into my base and shot me until I died.

descriptionSurvival Journal EmptyRe: Survival Journal

more_horiz
Tyreese :excellent:

Day 1: :rolleyes:
+
Day 2: shock
+
Day 3: :afro:
=
:dodo:

:excellent: :excellent: :excellent:

descriptionSurvival Journal EmptyRe: Survival Journal