Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival HorrorLog in

Zworld Afterlife Zombie Survival Horror & Gmod Scripts Documentations

descriptionJournal of SSG. Daniel Jackson EmptyJournal of SSG. Daniel Jackson

more_horiz
Two days. Two goddamn days I've been stuck wandering around this city with a damn Civilian. The Civvie is a decent shot, but I'd much rather have another Corpsman if I had the choice.

Not much in the way of equipment other than my M4A1 and M9 Beretta. Been running low on ammo since before I ended up in this town. The Civvie travelling with me had a Hunting Shotgun when we met up, Lost it somewhere. He's down to a barely functional glock at this point. Hoping we come across some sort of police station where I can find some 9mm for me and some 10mm for his Glock. Maybe we'll get lucky and find a shotgun in a squad car or something.

Its late summer, So, We can only hope that the weather stays nice so we can continue moving. I dont like being stuck in the same area, Supplies run out way to fast in towns, and with the large city only a mile or two away, Hordes and Bandits are increasingly common, and I cant afford to use what little ammo I have on either. Although I can say keeping this Civvie alive isnt easy, Its nice not to be travelling alone anymore... Just hope he doesnt go like Krieger did... Poor bastard.

descriptionJournal of SSG. Daniel Jackson EmptyRe: Journal of SSG. Daniel Jackson

more_horiz
Good luck. :)
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply